Chapter 5

(Amy's Pov)

The next day I walked to school, sadly alone again. Sonic doesn't walk with me to school anymore, he used to with Sally then they both stopped.

Seeing then together breaks my heart, I have no idea what to do. I don't want to get in the middle of their relationship, I don't want Sally with a broken heart. I know how it feels.

I walk up to my locker, get the stuff I need. When I close my locker, I feel someone cover my eyes and pull on my arm.

"Hey cousin, what was that for?" I ask Sally, as I tilt my head confused.

"I know you are planning something. Sonic is mine cousin!" she said, her voice raised.

"I am not doing anything, Sally believe me!" I say, as I grab her shoulders. He will never be mine anyway.

"I'm sorry, it's just seemed like.....sorry" she apologised again, I only hugged her.

"It's okay" I say, as I let her go. She wipes her tears before going away.

I do the same and walk to my class. I had one class where I didn't know anyone which sucked, when a green hedgehog sat beside me. He had a lather jacket, and dark sunglasses.

"Hey, don't mind me sitting here?" he asks, while taking his glasses of. Reviling blue eyes.

"No, I dont" I say with a smile, he seems cute. Amy what is wrong with you!

"I'm Scourge by the way, we should hang out sometime" he says, as he leans back on his chair.

"I'm Amy and sure" I say, feeling really happy for some reason.

What if I am falling for him, no he looks a lot like Sonic. That is all, but if something does happen between us. I might forget all about Sonic and not be so heartbroken seeing him with Sally.

After the school was over, I bolt it to my house. I sit in my living room, thinking through what happened. I didn't know what to do so I called Ariana over, along with Christina. I needed help.

That is all, more later!