Blood Moon 3

The cafe was really busy today and the two sisters had their hands full cause of it. Mish helps out in the kitchen while Heeba helps outside, waiting on any available tables. As it was the busiest day of the week they hardly had any minute to spare their thoughts some time, especially the ones regarding the celebrities they met last night.

"I'm sorry, could we get some more help?" A waitress asks walking inside the kitchen.

"I'll be right there." Mish calls out, while washing the dishes. The waitress nods and heads outside. "So you think you can take over?" Mish asks the part-timer standing next to her.

"Yes, of course." The part timer nods.

"Thank you." After flashing the part timer one of her best smiles Mish makes her way outside the kitchen. She quickly walks towards a recently occupied booth.

"What can I get you this fine afternoon?" Mish asks the couple sitting in the booth while flashing them a bright smile.

"Yes, we were just discussing that. Sunmi-ya what would you like to order? The man who looked to be in his mid thirties asks the kid sitting between him and another lady who looked to be in her late twenties. The family were having a very cute interaction with the child, who seemed to be around two years old, making Mish smile.

"Breaking News: Another victim found dead in an alley, This is the 5th victim in this week,who was found dead and the police is yet to arrest the culprit. So far it looks like the work of a serial killers as all the victims have the same MO that is all of them were drained of blood.....

"Could you turn that down? Or maybe change the channel?" The women asks Mish.

"Oh of course, I didn't notice that it was on news." Mish answers. "Escuse me for a minute." After a bow she quickly walks towards the cashier booth that was occupied by one of the employees. "Could you change the channel? There are kids here and it was requested." Mish tells the girl.

"Sure." The cashier nods and quickly changes the channel to one of music. Mish walks back to the table to take the order.

After bustling around the cafe, the crowd now seems to be thinning though still hectic it wasn't as overwhelming. Mish spots a recently vacated table and walks towards it to clean it. She gathers all the dirty dishes, arranging them on the tray carefully so as to not drop anything. While cleaning the table Save Me by BTS, starts playing on the TV. Almost as if commanded Mish's head turns around to watch it.

(A/N Play the video on top to get a better experience while reading..)

난 숨쉬고 싶어 이 밤이 싫어
이젠 깨고 싶어 꿈속이 싫어
내 안에 갇혀서 난 죽어있어
Don't wanna be lonely
Just wanna be yours

왜 이리 깜깜한 건지 니가 없는 이 곳은

(Mish's heart skips a beat just looking at the man singing the part of the song in the TV.)

위험하잖아 망가진 내 모습
구해줘 날 나도 날 잡을 수 없어 수 없어

(Mesmerized her eyes seems unable to move away from his face when last night's memory hits her strong, his face, presence all so much yet only took a few seconds.)

내 심장소릴 들어봐

(Heeba who was talking to the cashier stiffens, and her head whips around to the TV, as if called by the voice singing it.)

제멋대로 널 부르잖아

(Just like her sister, Heeba too recalls last night's memory. The tingles that spread across her body when connected with his. His face, his eyes which she couldn't look away from, hypnotized by them.)