Blood Moon 4

As the moon rises higher into the night sky, shining brightly over Seoul. Jungkook finds himself walking around the city deep in his thoughts. Thinking back to the conversation he had with his members.

**flashback**

All of them had gathered in their living room to discuss about the alpha and his mate along with the Singer.

"So you are telling me that your mate is the Singers sister?" Namjoon asks, looking at the Alpha.

"Yup." Taehyung nods.

"Well that explains why the Singer had your mates scent on her. She's her sister." Jimin nods.

"No. That's what is strange." Yoongi shakes his head.

"What do you mean?" Jin asks, confused.

"You noticed it too didn't you?" Yoongi asks looking at the maknae. "And so did you." Yoongi nods towards Taehyung, both nod an affirmative to his question.

"Notice what?" Hoseok asks looking at the vampires and the alpha.

"The singer. What did her scent smell like? When we all inhaled it at the cafe?" Namjoon asks.

"If I recall, it was soft. Like a peony." Jimin answers.

"No, it was strong and fresh, like peppermint." Hoseok shakes his head.

"Both of you are wrong. It was calm yet something that would linger like rosemary." Jin adds. The three start arguing about the scent.

"Enough!" The alpha's voice rings out causing the others to fall silent, by the sheer force of it.

"You're not wrong but you're not right either." Namjoon states.

"What do you mean?" Jin asks looking confused.

"Well, according to legends the Singers blood always calls out with a scent that would intrigue the beings of the dark. Which means all of us will be intrigued not by her scent but by our favorite scent that she will project." Namjoon explains.

"If that's the case I'm really curious as to why she's still alive? With a scent like that she should've been hunted a long time back." Jin voices out the question that was already present in everyone's mind.

"That's what I am curious about. According to myths when a singer is born her scent calls out to us, unless she is very far away but even then our senses would tell us that she was alive. But neither of us felt it, I asked the elders and they said the same. And supposedly Singers are extinct." Namjoon explains.

"So the singer doesn't have a scent of her own? Is that the reason why her scent changes to our preference? If so then how come we couldn't smell it when it was on Jungkook? He was with her? So shouldn't her scent cling to him?" Hoseok asks.

"Also now that I think about it only Taehyung could smell the scent of his mate. I couldn't. At first I thought it might be because I just woke up and my senses didn't work properly but now I know that I didn't smell the scent at all." Jimin ponders.

"Exactly, we noticed it too." Jin nods.

"Is it just me or did this situation arise more questions than answering some?" Hoseok asks to which everyone nods.

"Well we have a theory about the singer and Taehyungs mate but we aren't sure. Once we confirm certain things we'll let you know." Yoongi says, looking at Namjoon who nods.