Ch. 6

| Rihanna |

Me & August Are Now Official. I Feel Different. A Good Different. I Love His Smile & Everything About Him. But I Promised Myself I Wouldn't Fall For Him So Easily.

Last Night With August He Kept Telling Me How Beautiful I Was. I Really Care For Him, But I'm NOT Falling For Him!

I Got Up & Did My Hygiene Things. I Got Dressed In A White Sleeveless Crop Top, Acid Washed Jeans & My "BOY " Hat.

For My Shoes I Wore My Jordan 12 Taxis. I Sprayed My Hair With Water, Then Put Conditioner In It To Curl Up. I Looked Good.

I Was Headed Out The Door When August Called Me..

RING! RING!

Me: Hey Papi , What's Up?

August: Hey Beautiful, What You Doing Today?

Me: I Was Headed To The Mall Right Now.

August: Without Me? You FAKE!

Me: *Laughs * Boy Quit. After The Mall, I Will Call You Okay?

August: OK Mami, Be Safe.

Me: OK Thanks, Bye Papi.

August: Bye.

I Hung Up & Smiled To Myself. FINALLY Something Good In My Life.

I Was Just Walking Alone In The Mall Thinking. I Mostly Thought Of August. How He Made Me Smile & Gave Me Butterflies.

I Was Headed Back To My Car. I Felt Something Sharp Go Through My Leg.. Shortly After I Felt Someone Choking Me.. Then I Blacked Out.

| ?? |

?? : You Got Her?

James: Yea Follow Me..

He Led Me Towards A Small Dark Room. She Was Strapped To The Bed, Begging For Mercy. Weak Bitch.

??: Set The Camera Up & Do It.

James: Right Now ?

I Gave Him The Death Glare. He Set Up The Camera Then Got To Work. I Love Myself.

| Rihanna |

I Woke Up In A Small Dark Room. Everything Was Blurry. I Could Barely See. I Knew I Was In Pain Though.

I Seen Two People Figures Staring At Me. I Started To Scream For Help, But They Just Stared At Me. What The Fuck Was Going On?

One Person Came Closer To Me While Taking Off Their Clothes. I Started To Get Nervous. As The Person Got Closer, They Forced Something Down My Throat.

It Tasted Like A Pill. Things Started To Get Blurry, I Couldn't Move Nor Scream Anymore At This Point. All I Could Do Was Cry.

The Person Slapped Me. It Felt Like A Man, So I'm Assuming It Was A Man Near Me. He Then Took My Clothes Off. I Tried To Kick & Scream, But I Couldn't Move.

He Removed All My Clothes, Then Raped Me. I Felt So Disgusted With Myself. It Hurt So Bad. I Was Only A Virgin, But He Showed Me No Mercy. All I Did Was Cry.

After The Rape, He Picked Me Up & Beat Me.. While I Was Naked, Calling Me Dirty Names. I Was So Embarrassed. He Picked Me Up & Threw Me Outside ..On The Ground.

My Clothes Soon Came Flying Near Me. There I Was Outside Somewhere Unknown Naked. Lost. Alone.

| August |

Rihanna Never Called Me, And It Was Getting Kind Of Late. I Was Worried, But When Am I Not? I Tried Calling Her, But She Didn't Answer.

I Was Blowing Her Phone Up At This Point. Phone Calls, Text Messages, And Voicemails. I Even Called James & Asked If He Seen Her, But He Told Me No.

I Eventually Gave Up. Where Could She Be? Something Is Wrong.

| ?? |

James Came Back From His Little Encounter With Rihanna. He Looked Sad, All Well. Too Bad I Don't Care Huh?

James: You're An Evil Bitch!

??: I'm Evil, But You Did It.

James: I Didn't Want To!

??: That's Surprising Because The Way You Handled Her Shows Me Different.

James: I Was Acting !

??: Well You're One Hell Of An Actor.

James: Just Stop Speaking To Me

??: Glad To.

He Walked Out & Slammed The Door. He Needs His Bitch Ass? I Was Done With This Part Of The Plan Because Only More Wrong Can Happen To Rihanna & I'm Going To Be The One To Cause It.

Watch Your Back Robyn Rihanna Fenty.

| Rihanna |

I Struggled To Get Up, But I Couldn't. I Felt So Dirty & Ashamed Of Myself For Not Putting Up A Fight. I Started To Feel Woozy Again, So I Blacked Out.

I Woke Up In A Room. It Was White & There Were Machines Everywhere. I Knew Where I Was Instantly.. The Hospital. I Looked Around. I Could See.

I Tried To Speak..

Me: Hello?

I Got My Voice Back! I Cried Happy Tears. I Was Sort Of Relieved. I Tried To Move & I Felt Horrible.

I've Been In Pain Before, But Nothing Like This. I Tried To Call August, To Let Him Know I Was In The Hospital. He Was Blowing Me Up.

RING! RING!

No Answer.

I Tried Again..

RING! RING!

No Answer.

I Guess He'll Find Out Sooner Or Later.

| August |

??: Ah! Yes Harder! Mm Oh As August!!

I Was Going In Deep. And I Put All My Weight Behind It.

??: I'm Coming...!

I Pulled Out Quickly. I Felt A Little Bad For Cheating On Rihanna, But Her Body Was Banging & It Seemed Like Rihanna Was Ignoring Me.

It's Even, Worse Because This Was Someone Rihanna Knew From HEAD To TOE. I Felt So Dirty, But Another Side Of Me Didn't Care.

After The Girl Left I Checked My Phone. Damn. Now I Regret EVERYTHING.

…………

That Was Ch. 6! Soooo What You Think?  :)

I'm Sort Of Disappointed Of This Chapter, But Eh.

Just Like

Just Vote

Just Comment

It's Just Jaae

~ I'm Just That One Girl.