Ch. 3

| August |

I Stood There In Disgust. How Could A Man Put His Hands On A Woman? A Beautiful One At That. I Felt Bad For Her. That Changed My Whole Point Of View On Her.

I Decided Not To Help Rihanna. If I Did She Would Probably Think I Just Did It To Fuck. I Mean Yes, At First I Did. Now I See Her A Whole Different Way.

I Couldn't Look Anymore So I Turned Away & To My Surprise I See The Hottie From Earlier, Stating At Me. She Walked My Way. Oh Boy.

?? : August Where Have You Been ?

Me - Why You Care?

?? - Because You're My Boyfriend And --

Me - Woah! Boyfriend? Nah. You Was A Fuck & Duck. Got It?

?? - Huh?

Me - Yeah, Now Move.

With That I Walked Away. Okay I Felt Bad, But I Didn't Even Know Her Name.

| Rihanna |

Why Me? Why Is My Life This Way? I Got Up When I Had Some Strength & Walked To The Ladies Room. I Fixed Myself Up & Started Walking To Class.

RING! RING! RING!

The Bell Rung & The Kids Came Storming In. This Was My Art Period, I Loved This Class. August Came In & Sat Next To Me.

I Get It Though Because I Think I'm The Only Person He Knows At This School. He Looked My Way Then Back To His Notebook. Wierd.

August - So The Project? Where Are We Doing This At? Your House Or --

Me - No! I Mean No. Uh How About Your Place?

August - Um Sure.. After School. Here This Is My Address.

He Wrote It On A Piece Of Paper & Handed It To Me. I Put It In My Pocket Then We Paid Attention To The Lesson. That Was Close.

| ?? |

My Plan Was Already Started & Phase 1 Was A Success.

?? - James, Did You Do It?

James - Yes. But That's Like My Bestfriend. I'm Really In Love With Her. I Can't Believe I Hurt Her..

?? - Yea Whatever. Just Be Glad I Didn't Have To Send Those Pictures To The Entire School.

James - You're Evil.

?? - Sometimes Evil Is The Only Thing To Be.

He Walked Away. I Was Happy. Blackmail Is The Right Way To Go. But Rihanna I'm Not Done Yet. I Just Begun.

| Rihanna |

School Was Over. I Took The Long Way Home. I Started Thinking About Today. It Was A LONG Day. I Thought About James & How Hard He Hit Me.

I Thought About August & How He Made Me Smile. His Accent. His Personality. His EVERYTHING. No He Doesn't Like You. Brush It Off.

Where Was Jamie When All This Went Down? I Felt Like My Trust Was Allied With No One.