11-20

Chapter 11 – No solution

In chapter 10 a new character was introduced Lei Yu Feng, Mo Wen Chen gives him a task to investigate Su Qi Qi. And some reason I feel like the mystery man in the deep forest was Lei Yu Feng. But then I remember in the later chapters this mystery man saves her another, so I have doubts.

Lei Yu Feng: "Unexpectedly, your Imperial Consort is not simple, more than 10 Immortal doctors who have a great reputation in jiang hu [1] all shook their head, telling us to prepare your funeral, unexpectedly with her golden needles she brought you back to life."

[1] 江湖 Jiang Hu literally "rivers and lakes" refers to a community of martial artists.

Mo Wen Chen: "What did you find out?"

Lei Yu Feng: "Imperial Consort grew up mostly trite and insignificant, she's not favoured in the Prime Minster's residence, her mother is a timid and over-cautious woman."

Mo Wen Chen: "What happened to her yesterday? Today, her acupuncture had insufficient strength."

Lei Yu Feng: "Insufficient?"

Mo Wen Chen: "That's right... but forget it... Ben Wang really want to know why she took the initiative to help me detoxicate."

Lei Yu Feng: "You still need to ask? Of course its to emancipated, you sent a legitimate daughter of the Prime Minster's, a high rank Imperial Consort to the laundry department, this caused her feel much humiliation."

Mo Wen Chen: "Good point... but we can't exclude this possibility, but these two months she did not expose anything, why she did suddenly want leave......"

Lei Yu Feng: "This Su Qi Qi is really unfortunate meeting you."

The remaining just consist of Su Qi Qi healing her injuries and Mo Wen Chen asking whether there's an antidote available for the poison he has. Su Qi Qi informs him that there's no such antidote available in this world 'yet.'

Chapter 12 – Threat

Mo Wen Chen finds out the person who poisoned him was his own elder brother Mo Wen Xuan, the present Emperor of Yan. Mo Wen Chen is stunned and hurt. It seems like only one of them can be left standing.

Mo Wen Chen summons Su Qi Qi to his room, giving her a chance to find an antidote for his poison, anything that she needs she can ask the housekeeper to get it for her. She asks for a few days time and turns around to leave. Mo Wen Chen utters the following sentence: "She's not moved by honor or disgrace, she can take temporary setbacks. It's such a shame."

Chapter 13 – To break the calm

Lei Yu Feng: "It's a shame, right? Why does she have to be Su Qi Qi."

Su Qi Qi asks the housekeeper to find some medical books for her. And because she's trying to find an antidote for Mo Wen Chen she requested to move out of the Laundry Department. She has grown accustomed to Mo Wen Chen's cold expressionless face.

When Hua Qian Zi found out that Su Qi Qi has moved out of the laundry department, she beat her maids in waiting.

Because Su Qi Qi has been working day and night trying to find an antidote she has become increasingly thin.

The Emperor and Empress has come out to observe the production and living conditions of the common people. Su Qi Qi knows that the Emperor has purposely came to humiliate Wang Ye and also to clarify themselves on the rumors they been hearing regarding his condition.