21-30

Chapter 21 – The bet

"I want the no root fruit." Lei Yu Feng was worried how he would find this Fen Wen who's an immortal dragon who elusive moves in and out, unexpectedly they would meet here, even god is helping them.

"Okay." Fen Wen agreed quite frisky: "But, what should the bet be decided by?"

This words also caused Lei Yu Feng to hesitate.

In fact, what should they bet on, momentary Lei Yu Feng also does not know.

Su Qi Qi's eyes fret, brimming and lifted: "I've heard Mr. Fen's jade flute skills is renown, I, this small woman will play a tune, if Mr. Fen's flute can synchronize with mine then it'll considered as you win, if you can't then it will count as a lost. How does that sound?"

"You?" Lei Yu Feng wasn't able to calm himself down, staring at Su Qi Qi.

More than once Mo Wen Chen had investigated Su Qi Qi's background, but it seems that in addition to having some knowledge on medicine, she has no other skills.

"That's right." At a time like Su Qi Qi's face was resolute, filled with persistence.

"You know if you lose, what the consequences are?" Lei Yu Feng's fundus indistinctly move with anger.

"I know." Su Qi Qi's face was calm.

The worst Su Qi Qi will just die, however, regarding her own guqin's ability she is very confident, although this expose herself in front of others.

But, she have no choice.

If Mo Wen Chen can not recover, she also can not live.

She can only fight.

"Okay, the time and place Miss can decide." Fen Wen raised the corners of his mouth, his eyes in the clear spring ripple, staring at delicate and pretty Su Qi Qi before him, her persistence gave others a ply of radiant illusion.

"Three days later, Ding Bei Hou's residence." Su Qi Qi did not want to delay time, the sooner that Mo Wen Chen can stand up, the sooner he will recuperate.

Fen Wen's fundus had a flash of inconceivability, but then it was hidden as he nod: "That's settled then."

Then turning towards Lei Yu Feng with his fist together: "Until the next time our fist met."

He turned and left, his green/blue robe sway in the wind, with a touch of transcendent demeanour breeze.

"When you return and confessed to Wen Chen yourself." Lei Yu Feng shook his head, while he walked down the mountain.

Originally Su Qi Qi was stunned for a moment, then she faintly smile, also walked down the mountain.

At nightfall, the winter magnetic capital somewhat was like an ancient universe, the rosy clouds coming through, reflecting a slight tranquillity.

And because it is winter, there weren't many pedestrians on the streets.

All along the way Su Qi Qi quietly closed her eyes, thinking of how she will confessed to Mo Wen Chen when she returned.

She did not quite understand Mo Wen Chen this person, she don't know whether he will be furious again after listening to her reasons.

But even if he is furious, she also has already decided to gamble with Fen Wen.

The thought of this, she was also somewhat relieved.

Seeing the carriage slowly pulling into the Wang residence, Hua Qian Zi was standing in the distance looking, the driver did not have the slightest panic, however, she did not care, because regarding Su Qi Qi's life, it isn't worth a grain of penny to anyone in the Wang residence.