3

Demona has her battle axe out, "Ok...I'll draw it's attention. Killian...you flank it with arrows and bring down it's HP. While it's distracted Noah can go invisible sneak up behind it and deliver the final blow."

I look at the beast.

It's an 8 headed alien looking monster with 100 eyes. It has the face of a woman, the body of a lion and it's tail of cobras. I read the stats. 35,000 Health points. That is fucking high as fuck for one single monster. The thing looks at us ready for us to make our attack.

It's hard to believe that it's been a year since we've entered.

It's been a year that we've been stuck in this game.

It's been a year since Manolo let us know that we die in this game we die in real life.

We win this game...we win 10 million dollars.

But was it even worth it?

"That's a stupid plan. You're not a tank and I'm not an assassin," Noah tells her.

Noah has some pretty good fucking armor. He actually has the best out of all of us. It's probably because he steals so much from other players. His excuse was that this wasn't the real world. According to Noah there was no such thing as "Virtual hell" so he did what he had to survive. His suit is light armor, all black with a hood. His double daggers are at his side and they glow a bright red showing off the fact that they are special daggers. He traded them off this sucker warrior who found them in a dungeon. I'm pretty sure Noah got a really good deal off of them.

"I have to agree with Noah," I tell Demona, "Your HP isn't that high...what if it kills you."

It is a real concern. There is no restart. HP meant Health points. If you let your Health points go to 0...you're dead. You're gone. No restart. No rebirth in the nearest city. You were gone in the game...and in real life.

That was our reality.

That was our fate.

"I don't expect it to live long enough to kill me," she explains.

It sounds like Demona. After a year I got to know her very well. She has on heavy armor. The armor is this fiery red color. She's dyed her hair a fiery red color to match the dye. She is level 50... 5 levels higher than either Noah or I. She was strong as fuck and that was fine. It was her confidence that scared me.

"Demona, think about this. People literally have parties of at least 15 players to beat this Boss. There are three of us."

"Yeah, just think about it," Noah says.

Demona looks at both of us.

"Thought about it."

With that...Demona runs forward battle axe in hand with a warrior cry that could shake a fucking nation.

We barely survive. Two more blows and Demona would be dead. We've used up all the potions that we bought. Noah has this weird Paralysis condition where his right arm isn't moving because of some spell that was cast on him. He's pissed off and not talking. I'm the only one out of all of this that doesn't seem to have a scratch and at least has half of my health points still left.

"We need to teleport to Yellow City.." Demona says, "Killian, weren't you supposed to buy teleportation stones?"

Teleportation stones were used to teleport out of dungeons to various cities. It was best to use especially after a boss fight. If we didn't have a teleportation stone we literally had to walk out of this place.

"I used all of my money on potions," I state, "Potions that saved your life..."

Demona and I look at Noah. He's the one with all the money. He could have at least bought some damn teleportation stones.