Chapter 2

Deticated to

Kira POV

****2 months later****

So its been two months since i left the hospital I'm friend Ally coming over constantly to Cheer me up. Shes such a happy person. Shes coming by today cause she wants to take me to the mall. Oh and did i mention yes they did let me go home when they said they would. But they had 2 police men around my house at all times. I'm not being watched any more though, and the press/reporters moved on as well so i have some peace but also a lot of fear.

They have been gone for about a week, and all i think is how at any moment he could come back and i could die by his blade.

I do keep my spirits up when Ally's around though, its hard not too shes just so bubbly and fun to be around. I told her who it was that stabbed me and she didn't question it. The reason being she is studying criminal activity and wants to join the FBI. She knows about Jeff and believes he is real. Her father is the serif and she has access to the information regarding him.

But yet keep smiling even after seeing pictures of his kills, the pictures of my family... they made me go insane. But away from that now, did i mention she was coming over? Probably i forget.

Knock Knock Knock "I'M HOME BITCH"

Hey look, Shes here.

Omg remind me to never do that again reminded my self of the twin from the shinning, but honestly i never found the movie scary.

"COMING!!!!!!!" I yelled in response to her call

When i got down stairs i was tackled but her, trying to get a piggy back ride.... AGAIN!

"Can you not? Can you absolutely not?" She laughed at my reaction and got off me so i could stand up, damn that made my boobs hurt.

"Come on cry baby" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door.

"Who are you calling a baby AWLLY" I said her name like our brothers did

"You KIWA" She said back. We both busted out laughing as she let got of me so i could lock the door.

Man she is a trip. We got in her car and started driving to the mall.

**** Time skip 3 hours later ****

I just got dropped off at home. We got so much stuff... and most of it was hers lol but i did get a few bags. Mostly jeans, I'm not one to wear dresses and skirts no thank you.

I went to the kitchen to make some waffles. What its only me im not gonna make myself a whole meal when i know i wont eat it all and it will just go bad. I only make proper dinners when Ally's here.

I went to the living room with my waffles and turned on the tv, and go figure Doctor who was on The Eleventh hour to be exact. I love Amy but my favorite doctor was 10. David tennant was awesome then 9 then 11... sorry thats just how i see it

About half way into the episode i hear from upstairs a bump then shatter and some one saying shit

I knew that voice well enough, couldnt vet it out my head in fact.

"WHY NOT JUST COME THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR DUMB ASS WHAT OF MINE DID YOU BREAK!!!" I yelled while running up stairs.

"HEY ITS NOT MY FAULT I WAS PLANNING ON KILLING YOU WITHOUT YOU KNOWING BUT THERE WAS A VASE HERE I DIDNT SEE!!" He yelled back at me till he saw i was at the top of the steps "Well that plan went to shit..... Hey what do you have to eat?" he said walking past me to the kitchen.

Wait.... What?

I followed him to my kitchen but not before hrabbing the knife i kept on the table in the hall way. I now keep a knife in every room. I know im paranoid but this, this here proves i was right for it.

"What are you doing?"

"Heating up some left overs want some?"

"N-no im just fine"

"Your loss" he then took the food into the living room and starred watching Doctor who.

**************

Can we get 5 vote on the hole book for the next update if not it will come out in a few weeks well see ya ghabks for reading and comment somthing about bannanas if you actually read this part