chapter 3

He spent a good few hours watching tv. Then just kinda well... Went to my room... Not sure what for but I guess I'll find out seeing as I'm on my way up there.

All I heard was silence.

It was unsettling. He's usually making noise.

He never shuts up actually. That raspy voice always saying something strange.

He mentioned something before. He called it 'Slendy' then said that is was this man with no face all white and wore a suite, super tall too. Stay away if you see.

I just don't get it.

As I reached my door I heard faint noises.

Barely there but still, there.

As I opened the door all I saw was blackness. Opening it a little more and turning on the light I saw him there. On my bed. Sleeping.

How can you sleep with no eye lids?

He just kinda stared at the wall, a soft snore escaping his lips occasionally.

Walking to him slowly I shook him slightly.

"Jeff get up" he-natually- did nothing. All I got in reply was a slight grunt.
"Jeff I mean it up"

"Nooo I'm tired just let me sleep" he finally said after I had been shaking him for a few minutes.

"Fine!" He yelled jumping up accidentally hitting my head.

"Dude," I yelled holding my head. "The fuck was that for,"

"Maybe this will teach you a lesson, don't wake me up when I'm sleeping," he laughed.

At that moment my phone rang down stairs and he looked at me. You know that look you get from people when they are trying to say
Don't you dare
With their eyes? Yeah thats the look I'm getting.

With one look I bolted down the hall and stair way with him hot on my trail. I made it to the phone holding my hand up as he came running knowing he couldnt make me hang up without it being suspicious.

"Hello," I said into the machine.

"Hai lady hows it goin over there," I heard Ally say.

"Oh its okay, a mess and hard. Just... oh nevermind," I didnt want her to be brought into the situation with Jeff. She is my best friend and I dont want anything to happen to her.