Chapter 8

A/N The whole fanfiction is set in England as it can and it makes more sense to me. If I set it in America this very long chapter would not exist. So yeah... enjoy. Also they are about 16. And nothing I say about purple is not true apart from the fact I love Alan Walker and my gaming name is Purple2panda.

The Crew: Ants POV

We had a special date tonight! We were going to a concert that we have both waited for. I can't wait as we got VIP tickets. He is my favourite person and he is an amazing DJ! His name is Alan Walker. He is one of my idols and I wish to be a music producer if YouTube doesn't work out for me. Sketch loves him as well and we were invited by one of our friends from online. We don't know her real name so instead of calling her Purple2Panda, we just call her Purple. She doesn't mind and she is one of the only ones who know that me and Sketch are going out. We waited at the train station for her and while we did we saw Denis and Alex walking up. I saw this and pulled Sketch towards the toilet.

"Why did you pull me here?"Sketch asked.

"Alex and Denis walked pass!"I answered.

"Oh OK!" Sketch said," Can you check if they are gone?"

"UGH FINE!" so I stepped out and couldn't see them anywhere. "Coast is clear!"

We walked out and went back to our spot while holding onto each other.

Purples POV 

OMG! I was running so late! I had to get my hair done as it was a manky purple so I had it done back to its original colour. I was wearing my Alan Walker hoodie and mask so I was getting really weird looks. I am a human being who has bright purple hair and a hoodie who was also wearing a mask that covered her face. What is wrong with that? I ran to the station and looked for them. Once they saw me they just stared. I walked up to them and said hello. Ant was the first one to speak up, "Errm... Hi! First I have a couple of questions. Number one, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR? Second, How can you wear that in public people just stare at you and three, How are you?"

"First this was the colour purple it should have been but it faded. Two, I was in a rush as my hair appointment was delayed and three, I am good. How about you?" I said

"Great thanks!"said Sketch

The train then came so we hoped on it until we got to London. We got off and because we hadn't eaten we got McDonald's (Did you know when Alan Walker is on tour 90% of the time he eats McDonald's). We then got the tube all the way to Wembley.  I was really excited as I haven't seen Alan in ages. We have a four years difference in age but that doesn't change the fact that we are friends. He invited me and I asked if two of my friends can come. He agreed and that is why we are here now. The reason I am quite big on YouTube is because of him. But it is at risk as at school the teachers have found it and said it is immature to play games and said I need to concentrate. I have been threatened to be expelled so I don't know what to do. I am probably going to do YouTube and join the school Ant and Sketch are in. Besides, I will have already made friends. Anyway! I finished my meal and we got on the tube. It was quite a long journey but we made the most of it by doing public dares! It was one of the most funniest times because not only did Ant need to attempt do a back flip on the poles, but his pants fell down and everyone saw. I was laughing so hard!

We got off and saw a lot of fans wearing a hoodie and mask. I was so excited. This was one of the biggest concerts he has ever done and he spent a lot to try and get wembley stadium. It took a lot of persuading but he got the deal. What was better was that it sold out in a week with 70,000 tickets to be sold which includes standing and sitting so I was proud of him. He is only 20 years old(True fact when making this) and turning 21 on the 24th of August(Another true fact while making this)!

We walked up seeing so many banners and flags. So Sketch and Ant didn't feel left out I bought them both a hoodie and a mask. They loved it and I loved it to as I met some of my fans. Most of them found me because of Alan Walker but I met a fan who had been there since the start and I remember them. There name was DreamStar39 but they were the ones who commented for ages. I'm pretty sure that they were my first sub. We walked to the front and showed the passes. We got taken through and when I saw Alan I screamed! It had been two years since and I had missed it so much. I hugged and kissed him and he did the same back. Ant and Sketch were just staring. I don't think they knew what was happening.

Alan Walker POV

I was so happy to see Purple (I do know her name but she doesn't like it a lot and I have just got used to Purple). It was unfortunate that her parents didn't approve her going out with someone 4 years older then her so would not allow her to come on tour with me. It was quite upsetting but this was my last show so I can spend more time with her especially because it is the summer holidays soon. I then got a call that we were starting in 10 minutes so I showed them everything and where to watch. I knew one of Purples friends loved me so I pulled all of them on stage. I told everyone who they were and made sure that people subscribed to them. Purple whispered in my ear about the date thing and if we should announce it. It would come out sooner or later anyway so instead if using words I pulled down my mask, she did the same and we kissed in front of 70,000 people! I don't care what people saw and I don't care if they filmed. We were in love and nothing can change that.

The Pals: Sketches POV

They kissed in public and what better to do is me and Ant kiss! It was the perfect moment. The audience was in awe and some were even involved. We finally stopped and Alan carried on speaking again and we started talking. He played his new track Darkside and we danced all through it. We enjoyed it so much! He played faded as his last song and when it finished he kissed purple again. He then thanked everyone for coming and walked of while having his arm round Purple. We followed behind him and when we got back stage we were so happy. It went so well. Now, all we need to hope that no one saw it from our school.

A/N Hey everyone! Long chapter and one of the best ones yet! if you have any ideas tell me and will possibly be added. Hope everyone is having an amazing day and while I was writing this I was listening to Alan Walker so that got me in the spirit a bit more. Please recommend to all your friends or just tell them to read this chapter as it is the best. Also a shout out to SeeDank as they are reading this and they inspired me to make this. They are also making me a cover so if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be doing this. Love you all and have an amazing day!

BTW The look purple had was like this + the hair colour