TIH -2

Lily woke up with a jolt ,as if 10000 bolts of electricity passed through her,there were beads of sweat running through her forehead ,her breathing was hitched ,so she had to take huge breaths to take as much as oxygen she could ,her throat was corse and she needed to drink water desperately to quench her thirst,but this was normal for her ....waking up in such an unearthly hour, scared and breathless....it was far too normal as she went through it for last 15 yrs.
She got up and quickly tried to control her breath ,as soon as she breathed normally ,she took a bottle and gulped some water.this making her body calm ....her body was calm but not her soul .

She got up from her bed and continued with her morning routine .she dressed up her lanky body with loose dirty clothing ,or one of the 12 pairs she owned her entire lifetime when she came to this forsaken place .

She remembered how she came here ....

....Flashback....

It was right after the incident ,she didn't remember anything when her body unexpectedly become ice,all she knew was that she got up ,seeing ice every where ,suddenly spring become winter , that's all she remembered when she was there laying on the ice field .

She woke up again ,her childish eyes were now filled with fear and anguish ,she looked around and found herself in a coven full of werewolves.
And it's was written "the red stone "
she knew this pack,its was where her father was born into ...she remembered her father telling her that he was unable to shift into his wolf so he was thrown out ,but she knew that wasn't the only reason why he left .

"Hey!!There lily right!I am ur fathers friend ,my name is paul stone "introduced a man ,he was bluff like the weightlifters but had a kind eyes ,so she trusted .

"Mama and dada are dead aren't they?"she hiccuped unable to get the words out ,and she was crying profusely ,trying to catch her breath At same times .
The old man encircled his arms around her and tried whispering reassuring words ,and brought her hands to her chin and lifted it up ,to wipe her neverending tears .

"Don't worry!! Lily i promised ur dad i would take care of u ...and now i promise u that whatever u need u can ask me "he said reassuring her of everything .
But sadly after 2 months he to died of foreseeable circumstances....by that she meany died protecting her from an another enemy .
,......................................

Lily believed she was a curse ,first her parents ,then the alpha of the pack ..the only one who cared about her ....who was like her father .

That's when all the bullying started,people especially his son and wife blamed her for everything.The bullying started on a small scale ,first through disgusted glances ,harmful words then turned into  more physical, and often she was even treated very badly , worse than their pets even .
She was beaten  to death sometimes ,sometimes starved for days ,the only right she gained was her parents house and maybe even some water .
She was broken out of her reverie ,by the knock
"Lily!!"
Gianni called out ,Gianni was perhaps the only good thing over here ,the only one to show her kindness .
Lily opened the door ,to met the smiling woman ,she was old ,her hair had streaks of less black and more white ,her face had wrinkles and was loosened as if they were some extra skin which was not   needed,nevertheless she was beautiful both inside and out ,but she was weak her bones were lanky and attached to the bones .
"what are u doing here ..mrs carmen "lily enquired worried whether something happened to her .

"Oh!!dear ,how many times should i tell u to stop calling me mrs carmen ...i am no more that"she replied ,as her eyes held sadness because. of her lover's death .

"Well!then come on in"lily said enthusiastically,  as she opened the door little enough for her to enter .
Lily never had visitors,she was simply never allowed to .

"Did madam asked u to come here ?"lily curiously inquired

"No !dear ...i just came here for this "she said while handing out a newspaper rolled thing .
Lily unwrapped the paper to see a loaf of bread immediately brightening up her face .The bread wasn't quite fresh it was stale as if it was 10days hold ,it had lost all its softness and now it was rick hard but nevertheless she was happy so  she hugged her and no matter how much she thanked her ,it would never be enough for the kindness showed .

"I must take my leave now ,take care of yourself now !!look at that  lean body ,eat some more food so that some amount of fat can be put into it ,oh!! How beautiful u would look!!"she said all in one go .

Lily blushed so hard as she was never used to getting such compliments ,as far as she knew many people called her ugly .
She smiled ,and thanked her ,as Gianni  departure.

..............................
Lily put on her work clothes,a grey old skirt. and torn checked shirt and looked at herself at the mirror .
She looked at the broken mirror to see  a broken her ,the shards of glass created a multiple images of her ,and she smiled with sadness to yet again see the multiple broken her.
She looked at her alarm clock ..
6:00am
And signed a sigh ,its was about time those twits woke up and demanded their food ,she ate a piece of that gifted  bread .and immediately ran to to the kitchen to make food for the rest of those hungry greedy asses.

She went inside the kitchen and started cooking more that half a dozen of food and laid it on the master table ,by the time it become nine ,those twits started coming through ,suddenly the quiet house was filled with the unruliness and loudness of those teenagers .
They all sat in their places and served themselves while she looked at them eating ,being happy And feeling a quite jealous.
Right then he came ,the torturer  ,her worst enemy ,the reason for her unworthy life ..........Kyle stone

He was handsome ,like a greek god ,he had chiseled jaw ,well defined jaw ,beautiful blonde-brown hair and those eyes ,gray steel eyes which reminded her of her father like figure .ie.his real father ....paul stone.
Girls would throw themselves at him as if he was the  only 'boy' in the whole world ,but lily was different,she couldn't stand him ,he bullied her ,treated her like shit ,and made others do it as well ,sure,he was handsome their was no doubt in that  and sometime because of his looks she would often melt like an ice cream ,but she knew better than to trust a guy like that ..cocky,arrogant,delusional guy.and moreover she liked a guy with a heart ,and not a guy who breaks others heart.
At his side stood his mother ,the  luna of the pack, Diane stone ,she was an amazing woman ,i.e until her husband's  death ,now she barely even looks at lily ,but lily was hopeful that one day they relationship would be rekindled.
Diane was beautiful ,and despite her aging she still looked like a goddess with her brunette hair locked up in beautiful curls at the end ,and her wrinkles seemed to add to her infinite beauty ,it was like the whole family just came out of a factory for hot people.
Lily was lost in thought ,so lost that she didn't notice Kyle come near her ,as soon as she was broken out of her thought ,she looked up to see the gray steel eyes ,that made her heart beat with both fear and nervousness .
She opened her mouth to say something but no words some  ,

Say something lily!!anything

She was about to ask him what he wanted.
When he poured some water from the glass on top of her ,ruining her dress.

"That's what murderers like you deserve "he hissed clenching his jaw ,while his knuckles turned white .