TIH-3

Lily  was soaking with water and she  dared not looked at those cruel steel grey eyes ,not like she ever could unless she desperately wanted an another punishment maybe even worse than this ,she closed her eyes and tried to think of happy thoughts ,not like it ever worked ,but she tried.

Her eyes started tearing up ,and she tried to hold on to her tears making her eyes red ,not red with anger but rather red with sorrow and regret for something she didn't do .she then instantly closed her eyes and started her breathing exercise

Inhale . exhale. relax

"Look.at.me"he said spitting every word .

"I don't like to repeat again,don't u dare defy your alpha"he said in his authoritative voice in which she  immediately implied by opening her black eyes ,to  meet with his beautiful yet deadly grey eyes .

"I a-m so-rr-y!alpha"she apologized shuttering ,for what?she still didn't understand,she never did anything wrong ,but he took great pleasure in torturing her ,so it was certain he would find some thing wrong with what she did or her ,and gladly without remorse punish her,It was his hobby ,his pleasure,

Lily's eyes immediately reached Diane ,who eyes seemed to stare into nothingness ,maybe in a deep memory of her times with paul clearly she is seeing this injustice ,this cruel,this abuse,but lily couldn't get why she never stopped this ,never talked to her after her husband death ,never looked at her even .

"u don't deserve to apologize ,bitch!u deserve to die "
"But.I"
"Anyways ,after u meet ur mate ,u are out of here for good "
he stated and ,left just like that without apologizing ,without looking at me ,without noticing my terrified face and broken heart.

Mate ,the one things that kept her going ,one thing that kept her alive ,the one thing she hoped for ,
She waited for the 'moon ball'.
The moon ball, is extremely important for every young werewolf ,it was the day that the moon goddess. granted them their mates ,the day where love would be evident and finally lily could leave this hell hound ,this cage that she was trapped in ,she could finally have a chance of escaping,she smiled at that thought of meeting her saviour,her mate ,her equal .

She immediately went upstairs to her room ,to get into some dry clothes and hoped and dreamt about a life in which she could be happy ,and more importantly she dreamt about a life in which she could be free.

A life indeed !!

she took some rest and went downstairs to finish rest of her chores ,mainly washing the dishes,cooking and her absolute favourite ..taking care of the younglings.

but as the ball was approaching,she had to do double the work ,including food arrangement,decorations,and preparing a birthday cake for the devil himself ...whose birthday surprisingly was on the day of the 'the moon ball'

There was less time and a lot to do ,so she got up instantly ,and went to do her chores with perfection as she knew that if she didn't ,it would be an another reason for the alpha to punish her ,
............,............................

it was almost evening , and the preparations were almost over ,and yet lily had a nagging feeling at the back of her head ..that something bad was going to happen or perhaps because she noticed that this day was awfully quiet ..No bullying,no bad mouthing..absolutely nothing .
She wanted to believe that finally they left her alone ,maybe got bored of her ,but she knew better .

"Look its the bitch!"

lily froze she knew who exactly it was

"Turn back ,and look at your future luna,bitch"

lily had to ,she couldn't defy this command.

So she did ,her eyes held with fear ,her hand and legs shaking with fear ....everything in her body screamed fear.

She looked at her second most hated person ...Keisha rose ,the daughter of the beta of this pack .
She was the sweetest person you would ever have the chance of meeting that's is if you were here friend or one of her worshippers .

She was extremely pretty with her long brunette hair that reached  her end of her  thighs,the ends of the hair was curled perfectly , and when sun kissed her hair would show streaks of natural blonde hair , it wasn't the hair that was pretty or made everyone fall for her ,but rather the face she had a oval face ,well defined jawline ,her nose was also perfect ,in fact everything of her screamed perfect ,right from her hair to the tip of her toes ...everything was perfect

"Here bitch!!I said look at your future luna " she said ,scowling at lily .Lily couldn't quite understand why she would call herself the luna.she knew that her and kyle relations was on and off and they were anything but a couple ,she knew that keisha or kaykay  had a obsessive infatuation with kyle ,but even then how would she be sure that she  was the luna .

"I am sorry ,what do u want keisha"lily replied roboticaly ,like she always did  and yet she would punish her for something.

"  I dont know ,maybe your dead body " she said laughing ,which was soon joined by her minions .

Lily ignored this comment ,like she always did whenever they would talk ill about her ,because she knew that even if she talked back they would punish her and how ?they loved it .

They loved when she reacted

Lily continued with her work ,effectively ignoring her.

In which Keisha did not like ,she absolutely didn't like a person  ignoring her especially her .
she was a sadistic person who loved inflicting pain on people whether be it physical or mental ,and she knew she would only win when she see tears run out of their eyes .
And that's exactly what she set to do ,she was going to torture lily till her eyes bleed not of tears but of blood ,and she was going to do it now.