Part One

Summer warm wind blows through her as she opens her bedroom window. Kim Yoona breathes the hot, fresh air of Seoul as she stares at the clear sky. Everybody will have fun with their family, friends, and people they love. But not me. She thought. Well, she will spend her summer with her mother, but that's not the point. She misses one person, and that is Min Yoongi.

The name "Min Yoongi" or "SUGA" is familiar, isn't it? If you know a boy band called BTS or Bangtan Sonyeondan, you may know the one called SUGA. She still considers him as her best friend, even though they lost contact long time ago. She was okay the first time he started to call her less, but then it bothered her. He never e-mailed or even text again until the day she changed her phone number comes.

She moves to Seoul from Daegu two years ago. She actually hates moving to a new place, but she has to. As she graduated high school, they moved out of town. Her mom decided to move because of her job and Seoul may have a better hospital than one in their hometown.

Why hospital, you ask? She has cancer since she was 17, which is six years ago. Her family and she found out that she has Leukimia when she suddenly passed out in her sprot class. She may still at stage two but who knows what will happen, right? Since Yoona found out about the cancer, her mother, Kim Eunha, won't let her do lots of things too often because she doesn't want to lose Yoona like she lost her husband.

As she thinks about what has happened in her life for the past few years, tears run down on her pale cheeks. She misses him so much. It's been three years since the last time he called her. She sighs deeply in sadness.

"Yoona! Honey! Breakfast's ready!" Mom's voice echoing in her room. 

Yoona wipes the tears away before opening the door. Yoona smiles as she sees her mother's face "Morning, eomma," As she smiles, her mom examines her face. 

Sadness written on it. Her mother's hand touches her cheek, "What's wrong?" Can't contain it anymore, she hugs her mother tightly and buries her face into her neck, sobbing.

"I miss him, mom. So much!" Yoona sniffles as her mother rubs her back lovingly, "I know you do, and I bet he does too. Just believe you guys will meet again someday." she pulled away from the hug as she smiles at her mother. 

Mothers always know what to say to cheer their daughters up. 

"Thank you, eomma." She nods and grabs Yoona's hand, "Okay, come on. Let's eat our breakfast!"

Yoona sits on the dining table at their small flat and begins eating her breakfast. She actually is not in the mood to eat, but she has too because of the medication she has to take. Lame right? She sighs and continues eating. 

"I see you're getting bored because there's no novels left to read, ne? Maybe we can go shopping!" Her mother, Eunha claps her hands together in excitement. She smiles at her daughter who nods her head. 

Her mother takes few pills and gives them to Yoona, "Here, go drink those. Then take a shower so we can go shopping." Yoona nods while watching her mother disappears from the kitchen. She sighs while looking at the pills, 

"It sucks, you know. I'm sick of you guys." She mumbles in annoyance to the colorful pills. Shaking her head in defeat, puts the pills into her mouth and swallows them.

----

Yoona basically drags her mother inside the book store. She loves book store because she can't spend a day without reading. "Slow down, honey!" Kim Eunha chuckles at her daughter's behavior. Yoona just shakes her head and let go of her mom's hand, walking through the aisle. Eunha widens her eyes at her daughter, "So now that we're here, you abandon me?" Yoona chuckles and waves her hand to her mom. 

She takes one thick note book and a novel called A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks. It may be an old book and it even has a movie, but she loves the story. About how a girl named Jamie battles with cancer until the end and how a boy called Landon loves her so much.

As she walks through the romance novels section, she catches Romeo & Juliet novel and it brings her back to three years ago.

----

"Hello, Yoona!" Yoongi's voice echoing through the house as he opened the door. Yoona smiled at him before turning her eyes back to her novel. He sat down beside her, "Twilight again, huh?" he asked while peeking on the cover, making Yoona nodded her head excitedly without leaving her eyes from the book.

Yoongi sighed as he laid his head on her lap, "You just gotta ignore me, then?" she looked at him and saw an upset face. She pouted and closed her book, "I'm so sorry, Yoongi-ah. You know how much I love those werewolves!" she said, giggling. Yoongi smiled at her, "But apparently I am sexier than those shape-shifting boys!" he rolled his eyes playfully. Yoona smiled at his silliness.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Yoongi stood up and ran to a goody bag near the door, "What's that, Min Yoongi?" Sarah put her book on the floor and walked toward him. He pulled out what looked like an old book, "Well, this is for you!" he gave the book to Yoongi.

"Yoongi.." she gasped and a wide smile appeared on her face, "This is one of the few first Romeo & Juliet edition! It must have cost a fortune!" she jumped to her best friend, hugging him tight. He chuckled "Hey, don't kill me now." she giggled as she pulled out the hug.

"Thank you so much, Yoongil! You're the best best friend ever!"

----

Yoona smiles at the memory. She still has the book in her room, she won't ever lose it. She shakes her head and walks to her mom. 

"You done?" Her mom asked and her daughter nods. They pay for the books and walk in to the music store.

 Yoona spots one of BTS albums, Love Yourself: Her and takes it. She examines the album cover, the flower on it takes her attention. She almost tear up again but stops. Her mother puts her hand on Yoona's shoulder, "Go ahead, buy it. He wants his best friend to listen to his music." she smiles to her daughter. Yoona smiles sadly, "You know I always listen to their songs, eomma." Eunha chuckles and pays for the CD.

Eunha always tries her best to make her daughter believe that Yoongi didn't forget her, even though she doesn't know how Yoongi's doing right now. She hates it when she sees her daughter sad.

- - - - - -

A/N

Words count : 1153 words

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND SHARE, LOVELIES! Thank you <3