Part Eight

Yoona sits on one of many bench in the hospital waiting room at midnight. Ever since the incident three days ago, Dr. Ji wants her to stay in the hospital for observations. She feels like crying, she has been ignoring Yoongi for the past few days. Yoongi keeps calling her but she won't answer. She even asks the nurses, her mom, and everyone that Yoongi can't know where she is and how she is. It's actually killing her, making him worry. She misses him so much but she doesn't want Yoongi to know. She's still afraid that he will leave her once he knew that's why she ignored him. She wants him to have a normal life as a singer without her burdening him. She loves him too much.

Sobs come out from her trembling lips as tears roll down like a waterfall on her cheeks. She can't contain it anymore. She hears footsteps coming to her, "Honey, what's wrong?" Eunha rushes to Sara and puts her hands around her daughter's shoulders.

"I miss him, mom. I miss Yoongi oppa." Yoona cries in her mother's embrace. Her mother can feel Yoona's tears ruin 

her shirt but she doesn't care.

She nods, "I know, baby. I know."

Eunha never seen her daughter so in love with a boy before. She knows that her daughter really loves Yoongi and he does love her too. Ever since they lost the only man in their life, her husband, she could see that the light inside her daughter's slowly gone. But then when she met Yoongi in middle school, the light started to brighten. This little boy lighten up her daughter's life. Yoona was so cheerful and happy, positive minds. Eunha knew from day one that Yoongi will be the one for her daughter.

The day Yoona let Yoongi go for the audition was one of the hardest day that Yoona ever had beside her father's last day. She was so happy to see him shining through the fame, she was so proud of him and to herself. A year after that, he was gone from her life because fame got to him. She was crushed. She was crying all day and all night for two years of missing him. She felt like she lost the most important guy in her life for the second time. Her world was shattered especially after she knew she had Leukimia.

Until she met Yoongi again in Seoul about three months ago.

Her sob won't stop. Eunha wishes she knows how to erase the pain her daughter feels. She kisses Yoona's head, "Let's go to bed now, yeah? It's almost one a.m." Yoona nods to her mother and without saying anything, both of them walk down the hall of the hospital to her room.

- Later that Night -

A cry of frustration escapes Yoongi's lips as he buries his face on his pillow in his room. If you walk into his room, you can see a lot of books, sheets, pillows, clothes, and even CDs are thrown throughout the room. It's been three days since the last time he got to see her face and it's slowly killing him alive. Even his band mates don't know how to deal with him.

He stands up from the bed, looking at his shirtless self in the mirror. His face is pale, his blond-dyed hair is a mess. He runs his hands across his face. I have to see her or I'll die, for real. He grabs a sweater before grabs his car keys and walks outside his room.

As he walks downstairs, Hoseok sees him walking towards the door and jumps up from the couch. He grabs Yoongi's hand, "Hyung, where are you going? It's three in the morning!"

Yoongi lets his hand go from Hoseok's grip and turns to face him, "I'm going to find Yoona."

"But hyung-"

"Just let me go, Hope."

Even Hoseok can see in Yoongi's eyes that he's desperate. As if he can't find her, he can die.