Daddy, you were supposed to love me... not use me

I thought that daddy was my hero… he always told me I was beautiful and said I wasn’t allowed to have other guys look at my body. I used to think it was because he didn’t want his little girl being hurt. That was 2 years ago. Two years that I have lived my life in fear of ending up back in his grasp. Every time I close my eyes he’s there… haunting me. I wish I was only braver and smarter when this all first happened…

         I am Riley Brooks. I’m 16 years old. I don’t remember much about my past other than daddy. My mother died when I was 8. She didn’t have a common death though. She died from falling into a boats propeller, her hair got caught in it and she was stuck there from 2 hours till the driver of the boat finally got annoyed by the performance of his boat.

                Daddy was heartbroken when she died. I tried my best to make him feel better by cooking and cleaning for him and taking care of him when he got drunk. So I dropped out of school to take care of him. Plus he hated me at school with boys. I was home schooled so other boys couldn’t “hurt” me. That’s what daddy said. He always told me no boy or man deserved me but him.

          I was a skinny child. I had chest length hair that was a honey brown color. I had blue- emerald eyes with a hint of orange in them. I had no acne or freckles. I had beautiful pink lips and a pretty natural tan. I had B-cup breast and a medium butt. Alot of guys said I was the most beautiful girl in the world. I was a goddess of beauty, my father would tell me. My father had short, jet black and grey hair with ocean blue eyes. He was white but not pale. He was 32 back then while I was 14. He touched me in places I wanted to save for my true love. He stole everything from me.

           I escaped him, that evil man. He did many unforgiving things to me. So that’s the start of my story, my life. But if you’re going to fully understand why I hate this man and why I ran away from him at 14 then listen closely, pay close attention. For the things you are about to hear are without a doubt going to turn into your worst nightmare…

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it’s so short but it’s all I had time for right now. I’m going to be updating weekly. So comment if you liked this beginning. Let me know if you did or didn’t like something and I reply to all comments/messages. So ya… by my lil sweets!