Chapter 2

After my party we all just sat and talked to one another. Daddy still hasn't given me my present but I can wait. But I wonder what it is. Maybe it's a puppy! No... daddy hates animals. He says they are too much to take care of. While I was day dreaming about what he had might have gotten me I hadn't noticed that they all left and daddy was walking back from the door. "Hey baby. Did you have a good party?" daddy said while looking at me with a smile. "Yes! Thank you daddy." I got up and hugged him. His hand went a little low and rested at the top of my butt. But I didn't say anything. It was probably just an accident.

"So are you ready for my present for you?" I looked at him with a wide smile and nodded my head yes. "Ok sweetie, just go upstairs to your bedroom and I'll be there in a minute." I said ok and ran upstairs and into my room. I wanted on my bed for 5 minutes then he came in smiling. "You ready?" He asked. "Ya!" I was so excited. "Ok, close your eyes baby." I did as I was told. "Now I'm just going to take your shirt off, ok?" I was confused but didn't care. "Um...ok?" I held my arms up and he slipped off my shirt. Leaving me in my bra. "Mmmmmm." Was all daddy said. "Can I open my eyes now?" I asked with a pouty lip. "Of course baby." He said sweetly. As I opened my eyes I saw him sitting across from me on the bed. "Can I take off your bra now?" He asked so kindly. I nodded my head yes and he did so. When he took it off I got cold and covered my boobs. "No baby. They're perfect." He said removing my hands from my chest. "Now, this won't hurt at all. Trust me." I nodded my head and he scooted closer to me and grabbed my boob gently and started rubbing slowly. It felt good, really good. "You like that?" He asked. "Y-yes." I said not knowing what to do. "Good. Now I'm just going to do something else ok?" I nodded unable to speak. He reached down and put his mouth on my right boob and started slowly licking and sucking. It felt so good. Daddy was moaning and had his eyes closed. But I noticed he had that bulge in his pants again, this time it was bigger. I was going to ask but then I felt a strange feeling in my stomach, like I needed to pee or something. "Daddy?" I said worriedly. "Yes honey?" He said stopping to look at me. "Why does it seem like I need to pee but I don't need to pee?" I asked him and saw him smile. "Oh honey, that's just cum, whenever you feel good sexually you get wet in your area and then you cum after a while." He said with a wide smile. "Oh ok." I said understanding. He went back to sucking and licking and rubbing my boobs and the feeling grew. "Mmmm." I moaned not meaning to. "Oh, does someone like this?" Daddy said smirking. I felt shy and nodded. "Don't worry baby. I'm going to make you feel so good." He started sucking harder and I felt the urge to pe- I mean cum. "Ahhh..." I moaned softly as I cam in my lady parts. He started kissing and lightly sucking as I sat still enjoying the feeling. "Do you feel good baby girl?" Daddy asked smiling. "Yes. But I'm all wet down there. How do I fix it?" He just chuckled and said to take a warm shower. After my shower I went in my room and fell asleep thinking of what just happened.

==============================================

Ok I finally updated this but Please don't judge me for what I wrote. It's just a book. It's pretty much her being molested the whole book so if you don't like it don't read it. I don't want to upset y'all. I will be updating alot this weekend. Anyways bye, love y'all!