Chapter 1

I'm having my birthday party today. Yay, I guess. I'm not really in the mood for a party though. My mom just died last week on my actually birthday. This really isn't a good time for a party but daddy insisted we did. So not wanting to hurt daddy's feelings I simply said ok. It's only 11:30 am right now and the party starts at 3. None of my friends are coming though. Mainly because I didn't have any friends. I always just got my studies and homework done right away and focused on school more than my social life.

         Weird, because even at 8 years old, I was very developed. I had an A-cup since 4th grade began. Daddy had told me, I was to wear baggy shirts at school, so no other guys would look. But at home he only allowed me to wear tight tank tops and booty shorts. I didn't question why I had to because I trusted daddy had a good reason behind it. Mommy didn't question it either, it was almost like she was scared to even say hello to him. I wanted to ask mom about it one day when I was older but I guess I never can now.

           Finally, it was 2:45 and people were starting to get here. The people were all daddy's friends. There was Mr. Walker, he works at the bar daddy goes to. Mr. Sinclair, a man that was called a... I think he was called a pimp. Whatever a pimp was. And the last people to walk in were to middle aged guys I never saw before. All the men were carrying boxes that said Bud Light and Budweiser. I believe one even said Corona? I never heard of them but I guess they were adult drinks only.

           While I was in my daze trying to recall the names of the drinks my daddy snapped me out of it and told me to go get plastic cups from the cabinet. I simply smiled and walked off to get the cups. It took me about ten minutes to get them considering I was only 4'3 and the cups were in the top cabinet. After I grabbed the cups I walked back into the living room only to find it very quiet... I wonder where everyone went. I wasn't paying attention when I was in my daze so I jammed my knee into the corner wall. Before I could react to my knee hurting, daddy and everyone popped out of nowhere and screamed happy birthday like they were a jack in the box toy.

          I instantly forgot about my knee and jumped at their surprise. I was smiling afterwards though because they all came up to me and hugged me and I noticed presents on the table and a cake. The cake had white frosting and an eatable flower and picture of me and daddy from when I was six. I was so hungry from not eating earlier that I ran to the couch and waited for them to light the candles so I could eat. The cake was delicious. I ate two pieces and was full. After cake we opened up presents.

          "Here you go sweetie. It's from me and Mrs. Walker." Mr. Walker said handing me a box covered with balloon wrapping paper and a silver bow on top. "Thanks Mr. Walker." I said opening the box. "Please, call me Don." He smiled as he said this. As I opened up the box I saw a pair of red converses. I loved them!  "Thank you Mr. W- I mean Don." I said smiling and hugging him. Next was a blue, sparkly sack with grey and white stuffing paper coming out of the top. It was from Mr. Sinclair. As I pulled the paper out I looked inside and was very confused. As I pulled out the articles of clothing I saw lacey bras, blue jean booty shorts, tank tops, and this weird underwear looking things that were lacey but had a string as the part for between your legs. "Thanks Mr. Sinclair!" I said while hugging him and as I did he whispered in my ear, "Look at your dad." As I did he was wide eyed but what caught my attention was a rather large bulge in his pants. Strange but before I could ask daddy about it the two men that I didn't know came up and handed me a box that said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY!' on it. I opened it up and saw string bikinis and flip flops and a pair of sun shades. "Thank you Mr.-." I said letting them finish it. "I am Mr. Barder and this is my friend Mr. Pied." He said gesturing to him and his friend. I nodded hugging them both. "I will give you your present later tonight baby." Dad said. "Ok daddy." I said smiling. I was confused. Why couldn't he give it to me now in front of everyone? Oh well, I'll just wait till tonight for his present. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the Second chapter. I'll be updating next week or this weekend. I don't know yet. Well anyways hope y'all liked it. Bye my lil sweets!