Chapter 2

In the library pavilion.

.

A youth with silky black hair shining from the rays of the sun. Flipping every pages of the book with gracefulness and those golden orbs looking intensely every words carved in the book.

You could only heard the flipping pages because of the silence. Just sitting in the middle of the room with two little rabbits sleeping besides him while the other side is his guqin laying besides him as always.

It's already one year and five months has pass.

.

His still waiting for his Wei ying.

He close the book and put it in his desk. It's so quite.

He miss the person who keeps calling him

.

He miss the person who has a bright and honest smile

.

He miss the person has a cheerful voice

.

He miss the person who is always teasing him non-stop

.

He miss everything about him

He couldn't resist his desire to see him. Walking together, eating together, sleeping together. Everything, he want to do everything with him even little things. He could do everything just to see him. No, he would do everything just to be with him forever. He felt useless without his only beloved.

He can imagine that person sitting in front of him smiling foolishly. Calling his name again and again just to get his attention. And.......being shameless as ever.

.

He smile remembering those times

.

Suddenly he heard a little noise besides him, he turn his head to look at the black rabbit who is fully awaken while the other white rabbit is still sleeping peacefully. The black bun blink twice and stared at lan wangji, he hops to get closer still staring at him.

Lan wangji pats the rabbit for a second when suddenly he felt someone staring at him. He looks where the white rabbit sleeping at. To his surprise the white rabbit is now fully awake and staring to his hand where at the top of the black one. The white bun hops immediately and shove lan wangji hand and pull the black bun away from him. He stared at lan wangji with a blank face and turn his head to the black bun and bit it at the red ribbon that is tie up to his neck and carry him to the very corner he put him down and hug him to his bossom. The black bun 'try' his best to struggle but all his effort is futile the white bun is just too big,he try and try until he felt tired and fell asleep. The white bun kiss the forehead affectionaly and tightly hug the black bun and fell asleep.

Lan wangji stared at them for a moment and mumble quietly

"Jealous "

He accepted the fact that the rabbits that he had taken care of. Have that kind of relationship.

He look away and pay attention to other side.

.

I want to call him

.

That's why he pull his guqin and put it in his lap. And then he played.

.

This scene is rather....... Peaceful.

.

A youth playing a guqin in the middle of the room and two little buns sleeping together in the corner. This is truly a beautiful sight to see.

He played everything he had.

.

"Wei ying"

.

As usual there's no answer.

Until it's already sunset he stop playing. He stood up and carry his guqin and find a small blanket and slowly walk where the two little rabbits sleeping at. He kneel down and wrap the blanket gently to them.

He walk slowly to the door and turn his head to the rabbits and look at the spot where his Wei ying always sat. He smile warmly and walk out and close the door behind him. He make his way to his room.

.

And then.....

.

2 years has pass.