Chapter 1.

Izabelle Anderson

I was sitting outside by the pool. I loved summer days. There was a little breeze in the air as I sipped on my long island iced tea. The rays of the sun beaming against my body.

"Your ass is always out here."

I heard my best friend Ariana say as she made her presence known. I looked up at her as she stood beside me with her right hand on her hip staring down at me with a look like "really." I rolled my eyes behind my Chanel sunglasses.

"You have been out here every day, since summer began." she said with a little attitude.

"So..." I said before taking a drink.

"So....come on we got shit to do." she stated very impatiently. I sighed and took off my sunglasses. I looked up at her with a little irritation in my voice.

"I can never get any type of peace in my own damn house."

"I understand this your shit, but you been known that we got things to do today boo."

"Ariana, you don't have to remind me. I'm a big girl." I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Well hurry up. Chris said to be at the spot in about an hour." she started to walk back towards the house. I sighed heavily as I ran my manicured nails through my blond hair. Chris. He is the highest and most notorious drug lord here in L.A. I have known him since I was 7 years old. He worked for my father for a long time. And when my parents got murdered, he took me in. Throughout the years I have grown feelings for him but nobody knows that though. Not even the Kingpin himself. Ariana does suspect something but I'm always reassuring her that it ain't nothing.

I got up and walked into the house. I walked upstairs to my bedroom and changed into something more comfortable. I put on my favorite red lipstick and looked at myself in the mirror before walking out.

"You look good boo." Ariana smiled. I gave her one back.

"Thanks. Alright let's go." I said grabbing the keys to my 89' Cadillac Deville. We hopped in and made our way out.

*So what do y'all think of it so far? Give me some feedback and I'll post the next chapter.*