Chapter 3.

Chris Brown

"What the hell is going on Chris?" Ariana asked as she followed me out the warehouse to my car.

"I told Izzy about her brother."

Ariana stopped dead in her tracks. And stared wide-eyed. I unlocked my door and stopped to make sure she was good.

I sighed

I sighed. "Izzy straight. She knows how to take care of herself." I reassured her. Ariana looked up at me. "So that's why you texted me saying it was urgent? How come you didn't handle him Chris? You told me you would keep your word. Now my best friend is about to get herself into some shit because you said you would handle it. You were supposed to take care of this situation a long time ago."

"I know. I know. Shit!" I exclaimed as I kicked the gravel.

"We have to get to her before she gets to him..have you tried calling her?" Ariana asked urgently. "I did. It went straight to voicemail." "Fuck." Ariana said under her breath. "Lemme try." She immediately took out her phone and dialed Izzy's number.

"Hey Yanna." Izzy answered.
"Bitch where the fuck did you go in such a dramatic hurry?"
"I'm at home...I was going to make my way somewhere but I decided to just go home and take a bubble bath. I'm stressed the fuck out." Ariana sighed. "And so what. You was just gonna leave me here and fend for myself. Thanks a lot bitch." She sounded hella pissed. Lemme talk to her. I mouthed. Ariana shook her head. "I figured you would get a ride with Tony Montana." Izzy chuckled.

"Ahahahaha. You got jokes. Look I'm gonna catch an Uber to yo spot. We going out tonight hoe. So be ready bout 9ish k." Ariana and Izzy finished their conversation and ended the call.

"So I assume she good?" I looked at Ariana with the little patience I had left.

"Yeah she good. We just gotta think of something and quick before Phifty finds her." I nodded and sighed. "I know."

**I know some of y'all may be confused. But trust as you get more into the story it will all start making a lot of sense. I hope who's ever reading this likes it so far. Feedback is much appreciated.**