Lunch:

Gennievve (pov)

Class was boring like usually. All my morning classes went by really slow, I wonder why maybe it's because of those dauntless. They've been bugging me since the fight this morning. Oh and about that I know what's going to come when I get home one of Marcus beatings but this ones going to be painful.

I make my way to the cafeteria and find and empty table away from all the factions. I don't get any food because im not hungry. Just then the dauntless comes in, I wonder why they have school there not supposed to. Huh. The they spot me sitting by myself and approach me. Ugh. Then sit by me.

" hey stiff" said Tobias

"what are you all doing here" I say

"can't we sit by you" a girl says

"no, no you cannot" I reply

"why not" said a girl

"your not suppose to get involved with another faction" i says

"says the girl who beat up a candor"she says

"touche" I reply

They settle in and begin Eating all sorts off different kinds of food. I just sit their and look around the cafeteria. At all the different factions why can't we be selfless and brave or honest and intelligent or peaceful and selfless it could've worked. At least that's what I think.

I look back at the dauntless sitting at my table and their all loud enjoying themselves I wish I was one of them yet I wonder why they are at school their suppose to be living dauntless.lives not our lives.

"what are you doing in school" I wonder

"never met a curious abnegation before" I think zeke says

" theirs more than what just meets the eye" I reply

" we got in trouble with Erik dauntless leader and this is our punishment" Lauren says

"oh naughty" I say in a mocking tone

"think you can do better" zeke says irritated

" I know I can just watch and learn" I say confidently

I stand up and grab four triangular pieces of food. Then throw them at the back of each girl in a different faction except abnegation. Duh. Then walk back to my table for the finishing touch.

"that's the best you can do" zeke laughts

"actually no" I say eager

I jump on the table and scream

"food fight" I scream

Everybody grabs pieces of food and start throwing. There's food flying everywhere. Ah. This is the life I think. Then I look back at zeke his shocked and dumbfounded at the same time so is the rest of the group.

Just then the principal enter the cafeteria IM still standing on the table when...

"who started this" she yells

"I did" I reply

"ah genneivve you again"  she replys

" yep sorry about this it kinda sliped" I say innocently

" detention 4th.period today" she yells

Then she walks out of the cafeteria with the clicking of her heels. And I jump out from the table and look at the dauntless gang. They all have a smirk on their faces.

"this is the 3rd detention in two days, one day I will get rid off the principal"  I say In my killer voice

Then I walk out of the cafeteria.