Your love is my love

I sat in the dimly lit room I called my bedroom. It was small but perfect for its uses. It had been exactly four years since Prince Nuada forge his attacks on the human world. My dearest friends sparred his life for me as long as I kept him in wraps. He wasn't to leave the sacred area and never let him leave the span of my mind. He was to stay with me forever. Footsteps met my ears and I glanced up. "Nuada? " I asked.  A hand ran along the back of my shoulders as an indication of his arrival. "It is me Conjured. " I looked up to him and saw the marking across his cheeks and smiled. "Is the outside better than before? " I asked and he sighed.  "Still grey and full of moisture. " He sat across the table from me. "Perfect if you ask me. " He simply looked away. We sat in silence as I read. He never spoke much to me. Not after what I did. A small whimper caught my attention. It was hardly there but still noticed. I glanced up to see salty tears in Nuada's eyes. They dripped from his lids down his cheeks and off his chin.  "Why? " He choked. "After what I have done.  What we both lost. " He looked to me with his copper eyes that where stained with sorrow.  "Why keep me here?  Living? " I rose from my seat and walked to him.  Grasping his cheeks I lifted them to face me. "It is unfair for your sister to live with your sins. Her death wouldve been useless and too soon. Though she was near giving her life for their safety I was able to give my rights so that you both could live. Now that where both imprisoned here they are safe and we are homed. No need for tears my dearest Nuada. For we are living and so are they. " His eyes simply burrowed into mine as he searched for answers. Answers he wished to hear. "I will not lie so your comfort may be filled. I tell truth only so you may find comfort in it. " Nuada gave in and let his head fall to my chest. His sobs echoed out for my ears only. He held onto my shirt as his tears stained the cloth. I held his head and soothed him by stroking his hair. I rested my lips on his head and closed my eyes. "Nuada. You know why I kept you breathing.  Not only for the safety of all but for another. " He raised his head and looked to me. "Your love is my love.  We are bound by hearts and and tied by fate. My love you are here for me and for you. To keep ourselves whole and perfect. If I where to die than you are to die.  If you are to fall then I fall too.  Bound by heart separated by nature yet when mixed with emotions we are one together. No one can stop us nor dare to. So if you are unhappy with my decision then keep in mind. You won't be killing your sister but your fated mate as well. "