Future

My eyes where closed while my mind was cleared from all stresses and burdens.  I drew another deep breath and releasing it. Nuada was attempting to take part in my rituals but couldn't clear his mind. "Calm my love. Clear your mind of all burdens. No stress shall plague you mind as you sit here. If you don't then you won't be able to properly do this."  He sighed in frustration and clenched his eyes shut more. I opened one eye and looked to him. His eyes where clenched shut while his jaw muscles bulged as he held them shut angered. He opened his eyes and noticed me looking at him. "Don't look at me like that." He said. I tilted my head opening my other eye. "How am I looking at you?" I asked curiously.  He leaned back slightly and narrowed his eyes. "Your looking at me as if I am an offspring of a fluffy or loving animal. As if you'd willingly hug me till I suffocated and fell over dead." I chuckled at his response and crossed my arms. "I assure you I'd still hug you to death for the hell of it but I was not looking at you that way. I was observing. Making sure you where doing this correctly. Maybe even find a few tips to give you." I explained. Nuada wasn't convinced. "Your easy to read Conjured. I can tell your expressions." I slouched slightly. "I'm only easy to read because of the time we've been together. You've learned to know me well and I you." I watched as Nuada rolled his eyes and straightened his back. "So your admitting to looking at me that way." I felt my cheeks heat up slightly but remained my cool. "No I was helping you understand why you can read me well. You couldn't always read me." I smirked slightly. "But you still saying that you were looking at me that way. Your supporting my statement." Nuada pointed out. I wouldn't budge. "No I wasn't." Suddenly Nuada was in front of me his eyes looking deep into mine. I couldn't help the redness that was creeping up my cheeks. His breath tickled my cheeks cooling them slightly yet making the heat rise up more. "You can't lie to me Conjured. Your face says it all. Your eyes deceive you my dearest." I placed my hands on his chest and gently pushed. He didn't move an inch. "Nuada. Your too close." I whispered and he simply huffed. "Too close? Now I thought you loved me." I closed my eyes and swallowed a lump in my throat. Nuada waited. I opened my eyes and  noticed his gaze on my lips. I slowly leaned forward and looked to his. "Your heart is racing. Its faster than your thoughts. Their both so.... Mesmerizing ." I breathed out softly and closed the gap. My lips brushed against his in a sweet kiss. He's never allowed me to do this yet now he didn't move an inch. He kissed back. I sighed happily as he gently pushed me down onto the floor. His lips went lower and lower to the tops of my breasts that showed through my v-neck. I giggled as he tickled my nerves. Nuada continued his sweet kisses on me. I gently pushed his shoulders back and he removed his lips. "I'm sorry. I should've asked if I could've gone further Conjured." I chuckled and caressed his cheek, running my thumb over the line he had on his cheek. I smiled and kissed his forehead. "Don't worry my love. I'm not bothered. I enjoy this treatment seeming how gentle and sweet you are to me." Nuada smiled as his copper eyes shown brightly. I was engulfed in his arms and was brought close to his chest while his chin rested upon my head. I smiled more with my cheek against his chest as he hugged me. "So you where goggling at me." Nuada said and I rolled my eyes. "More of I was admiring you." Nuada chuckled vibrating his chest and into my cheek. "We can agree on that I suppose." I smiled and lifted my head up resting it atop his shoulder. "Yes we can my love."

We can both agree that I love you with all my soul and being. Forever shall my heart beat for you and only you. I love you my dearest Prince Nuada. May you always be blessed with proper care and love and not cursed by my wicked kinds hatred.