Chapter 3: Party

A
M E S S

One year later: October 2016

One year later, my life was awesome. I had all the friends in the world, everyone liked me, I had a crush on Eric and I was sure that he had a crush on me.

It was Matt's birthday and EVERYONE was invited. The party was awesome.
Chantel and I walked in, gave our gifts to Matt, and wished him a happy birthday.

We walked through the crowd to go get a drink. I drank fruit punch. I really liked this fruit punch. It tasted different not like the usual fruit punch but it was a good kind of different.
After a few glaces I started feeling dizzy. So i went up the stairs to rest in Matt's bed.

While I was going up the stairs, I saw a familiar figure. Eric. I remember thinking to myself «This is your chance Kim, tell him you like him and kiss him». And so that's what I did.

"Hey Eric! I want to tell you something since we are alone for once. I'm going straight to the point!" I said while almost tripping on the stairs. "I really like you and I've liked you since I first met you. And I really think that you like me too! So why don't we stop playing games?"

I didn't even wait for his response. Then I went in for a kiss.

He backed up, and I almost fell but he caught me.

"Who's Eric?"