C.24

Direct Messages between Selena and Harry

Harrystyles
Wtf Sel ?!

Selenagomez
??? Hello to you too ?!

Harrystyles
Don't hello me .-. ! I thought we were friends and all, I even thought of you as a sister... but noooooo you're just as fake as the rest of them !

Selenagomez
Ok, before insulting me can I know what I did wrong ???

Harrystyles
You went out with Zayn last night, alone !

Selenagomez
He's the one who proposed :(... And I asked if we should invite you and the others and he refused... I was going to tell you but totally forgot..

Harrystyles
What do you mean he proposed ? That's impossible... I asked him before falling asleep if he wanted to go swimming and he told me he was jet lagged... why would he lie to me ?!

Selenagomez
Look, that's what I've been wanting to talk to you about... I feel like Zayn isn't really sincere with you...

Harrystyles
🙄🙄. sel don't start... every guy I meet you think isn't the right one for me !

Harrystyles
Anyways, I'm going to talk to Zayn about this..

Harrystyles
Gtg.. bye.

Selenagomez

I'm just looking out for you...

Not sent

Liked by selenagomez, Zayn, louist91, and 108'199 others

Harrystyles So my first song was released 1 week ago and it's already first in the UK ( home knows best) and 30 other countries ! I can't believe all the reactions that getting back from you all thank you !

View all comments
Laurenstyles So can you buy me my Lamborghini now ? 🤭
|
Harrystyles graduate and then we'll talk :)

Selenagomez I'm sooo proud of you baby 😍 ! Also they aren't ready for the rest !!
|
Harrystyles thanks.

Unknown that song is really overrated 🙄. like it's so boring geez 😂😂
|
Zayn like your opinion and your comment :)

xFactoruk when are you coming to visit ?!
|
Harrystyles osbsdobsis omg omg

Zayn I don't know why are you acting surprised, boo. The song is beautiful 😘
|
Harrystyles oh so now you know I exist.

Louist91 ^ Did I miss something ? 🤔
|
Niallhoran buy me breakfast and I'll update you :)
||
Liampayne Don't Bribe my boyfriend

—-
Zayn
Did I do something wrong ?

Harrystyles
🙄 Why is everybody acting like they don't know when they fuck up ?

Zayn
Is this because I went swimming with Selena last night ? When I refused to go with you ?

Harrystyles
Duh. Listen Zayn, we've been going in circles for weeks now. If you don't like me just tell me so ! I can handle it.. you wouldn't be the first guy to no like me...

Harrystyles
But please stop playing with me and my feelings ! Cause it's not fair.

Zayn
I'm not playing with your feelings I promise ! Selena had asked me before you to go swimming... I didn't remember... and I refused at first but she really insisted...

Zayn
I didn't want to tell you anything but... I'm pretty sure Selena's been flirting with me... :/

Zayn
And call me crazy but I have proof.. Baby I didn't want to make us official just because I didn't want people thinking that our relationship was a PR stunt... I wanted them to think that we're legit..

Zayn
Just like the feelings I have for you...

Harrystyles
Yeah so what are you going to do about it ? Because the song is out and there's literally nothing stopping us right now..

Harrystyles
And for Selena... I'm not surprised... you're not the first dude who tells me so... I think I should have a talk with her...

Zayn
Talking about your single ! My manger says that your managers phone keeps on ringing ! You're going to make loads out of this song 😍😍

Harrystyles
That's not really what I care about .-.

Zayn
I know babe.. I'm just teasing you 😂. Meet me at our spot at 9pm tonight :) 😘

Harrystyles
Oh ok 🤭🤭

—-
So who do you believe Zayn or Selena ?

Also what's happening tonight ?!

Did you already start school ? 😱😱