C.33

Liked by zayn, louist91, selenagomez and 88'089 others Harrystyles When bae comes through in the morning 😍

Harrystyles When bae comes through in the morning 😍

View all comments
Zayn Everything for my favorite person ❤️❤️

Zarryshippers you guys 😩😩😩😭😭

Louist91 we get you guys are cute 🙄 like I'm not jealous or anything 🙄😩
|
Liampayne heeeeey I'm there to do the job :(

—-
Selenagomez

Oh so he finally came home ? 🤔

Harrystyles
Yeah apparently Niall got sick so he had to stay and take care of him..

Selenagomez
Really ? I called Niall this morning.. he sounded fine to me...

Harrystyles
Hence why Zayn is back home 😂
He's such a sweetheart ! He knows how important you guys to me ! The fact that he takes care of all of you like that 😊❤️❤️

What did I do to deserve him ???

Selenagomez
Don't forget that he flirted with me ?!?

Harrystyles
Because you flirted with him ! DONT deny it you flirted with all my ex boyfriends 🙄🙄

Selenagomez
That's not what it is... nvm i have to go see youu 😘

—-
Niallhoran

Feeling guilty ?

Feeling guilty ?

Zayn
I thought I told you not to text me Niall... not yet at least...

Niallhoran
I can't.. not text Zayn.. not after yesterday

Zayn
It shouldn't have happened yesterday.. Harry is my boyfriend ! HES YOUR BEST FRIEND.. Imagine what it would do to him if he found about yesterday...

Niallhoran
I tried avoiding you ! But you insisted on staying and being my friend, Zayn. So this is on you.

Niallhoran
You know how I felt about you. How I feel about you.. so the moment your lips met mine you knew the risk you were taking...

Niallhoran
I don't want to go all Hallmark card on you but you're my best friend too Zayn, you're the first person I met, who thinks the way I do, who understands me, who gets me... Am I crazy, am I wrong ? Because... you're important to me..

If you just aren't attracted to me.. I could understand that. I know you can't just choose those feelings. The heart wants what it wants. If we could choose... then I could stop wanting you. I know it doesn't work that way..

So if you just don't like me that way..

Zayn
Niall... I don't know what to say

Niallhoran
But you do don't you ? I mean at least a little... You can't find me too repulsive.. You're the one who kissed me...
But then I get it.. I'm not Harry.. I'm just the Niall.. Harry's innocent best friend.. the little sidekick...

Why would you want to date me ? You can fuck Niall behind closed doors but you can't introduce him to your mother... make him meet your friends..

You're asking me to imagine how Harry would feel if he found out about yesterday.. did you ever stop a minute and thought about how I felt when I didn't find you in my bed in the morning ?

I felt worthless.. disgusting.. I felt like one of those sluts people just pay to make them feel better just one night...

Zayn
What did you want me to do ? Niall I have a fucking boyfriend.. what happened last wasn't suppose to happen we were just both too drunk.. especially you..

Niallhoran
It was my first time you know ? Ever... And I finally think I understand why we say "loosing your virginity" I always thought it was a dumb expression... It makes it sounded like virginity is something special.. something you should take care of... It felt like a bag of lies.. being the loser I was in high school I just thought it was reserved for for the privileged jocks and prom queens..

But now, it does feel like I lost something, not my purity or that innocent shit.

I lost my isolation. I let you in and I gave you the power to hurt me.

So yeah go back Harry be domestic and all.. Forget about yesterday toss it away and make it ancient history.. I wish I could the same really..

But the worse part is.. if tomorrow you'll need me I'll come running to you.. even though i fucking hate you.

Zayn
Niall I'm sorry... I really didn't.. I didn't think it was this serious I just wanted to help at first..

Zayn
Please don't tell Harry.. I really love him and he means the world to me. I can't lose something like that in my life right now... please

Read

Unknown
It's done.

Unknown
Well done :)

Unknown
Don't contact me ever again.

Unknown
Of course you know i won't listen. You promised already.. can't go back on a promise.

—-
Hey what's up it's been a WHILE

Ok so.. I thought I owed you a big chapter
Niall's was in his feelings this chapter

Didn't think I would bring so much depth to his character 😂😭😭🤔🤭
But like for Niall's monologue I Used the monologue of Kellie Powell : Dogface.. its one of my favorite monologues ever..

Ok see you also can anyone do good book covers ? Cause I don't have a computer anymore and I need to upload a book but I have no cover 😭😭😭