C.46

Liked by selenagomez, gemmastyles,Laurenstyes and 1'210'109 others Harrystyles "im touring soon" "we can make it work long distance it's just for a few months and you can come visit" "I'm doing it like you told me to do it, work first, relationshi...

Harrystyles "im touring soon" "we can make it work long distance it's just for a few months and you can come visit" "I'm doing it like you told me to do it, work first, relationship second"
"Aren't you happy with me anymore ?"
"Why are you breaking up with me ?!"
"That's not what I said ! I said a break and now you're breaking up with me !"
"Am I not good enough ?!"
"Oh, so this is my fault ?"
"We can make this work !"
"Please just stay..."
"Don't leave.."
"Don't be like the others just stay and we'll work it out"
"I'm sorry it's all my fault !"
"Promise you'll come back ! Promise this isn't over.. just while I'm on tour.."
"I love you.."
"Say it. Say you love me too.."

Thank god I'm touring right now people ! I don't know what I'd do if I wasn't....

View all comments
User1 omg what did Zayn do to him ?!
|
Selenagomez what every man does...

User2 Is Harry ok ? Wtf is this ? It looks like a goodbye note ?
|
Gemmastyles no worries! Harry is in good hands !

Harrysnippls Is2g if I see Zayn I'll slap the living hell out of him! Who does he think he is !
|
Louist91 trust me, I'm 10 steps ahead of you.

—-
Zayn

Seriously ? Don't pretend I didn't try contacting you Harry !

Harrystyles
You're dating my best friend !!!

Zayn
What did you WANT ME TO DO ? We hadn't been acting like a couple for weeks ! You kept blowing me off each time I wanted to pass some time with you!

Harrystyles
You could have done anything ! But Niall ?!! Are you just using him to get back at me ? Is that it ? Some personal revenge ???!

Zayn
It's not always about you, Harry ! I wanted a boyfriend not a ghost who posed as my boyfriend ! Niall is giving me and treating me like I deserve !

Harrystyles
Are you hearing yourself ??! you're the one who told me career FIRST and relationship SECOND !
I was taking your advice ! I was trying to make you proud !! Become the star you are ! Like that we could shine equally...

Zayn
Harry... I've always been proud of you.. I just... i was just telling you how to manage stuff.. you didn't have to listen.. I just really missed you.. and then you were leaving for tour.. I couldn't do it anymore..

Harrystyles
But how could you move on so fast...
And with Niall..

Zayn
It just happened... we were both lonely and we've always been really close.. I.. Ive got to go.. just delete that post.. it's not good image for both of us

Harrystyles
Pff and I thought you actually cared. You're just here for you image. You don't give two fucks about me..

Zayn
That's not what I meant

Harrystyles
Stay away from me you jerk. I hope you die.
Better you than me !

Unknown
He's not ok

Unknown
I know. We have to do something before it gets worse.

Hehe long chapter because school's soon and I don't know when I'll be able to update 😳

This is getting really messed up.. remember when I said this was going to be all fluff 😂