Chapter Twenty-Four

Cotton

When I woke up, I had a headache. It hurted pretty badly. I felt like Shit. My whole body hurted. I was in pain.

I began to pry myself off of the cold, unsettling marble floor. I still don't know what the hell happened but I saw this weird feeling.

Why... I don't understand? Why do I have the nerve to see them?

Something in my gut told me to go see that Daniel brat.

Why? I didn't understand. Something going on, I can tell you that, but no this. I groaned.

That was it. I had enough. Since they made their appearance, I can use this perfect opportunity to sneak out of the Organization! They'll probably be so busy with Daniel, that they won't have time with me! Perfect!

But that voice was literally speaking to me.

Go after them.

I shook my head and began to proceed my way out of the castle.

Destiny won't be complete without you. The future will be devastating and you'll regret it!

I still kept walking to the exit.

You won't be you anymore!

I stopped dead. Ok, that was weird. What did that meant?

I didn't know why but I felt like it The Gazing Eye was talking to me.

Using my hand to cover my new eye, I speak in my thoughts.

What do you mean?

The planet, everything, all life, will be changed. They won't be themselves anymore! Everything will be doom.

Unless you save it...

I didn't understand any of this, but I felt the need to go after them.

Sighing, I left the exit alone.