Chapter .1

It was summer and Abby had stayed the night and hayes and I house .the morning was CRAZY we had to go to magcon!i was putting makup on on the barroom so was Abby we loves makeup so me and Abby almost were wearing the same thing se was wearing galxy vans so was I but is was wearing a hayes grier shoe and I hade a flower crown on.and hayes came up to me and kissed me Abby and skyleen were lik ewwwww!!!!!

HAYES**** PROV*****

Mariah looked great I that shirt I went up to her and kissed her . Abby basicly my little sis and skyleen said ewwww!!!!but i had to she looked stunning !

ABBYS****PROV****

I really liked Shawn but I dident want anyone to know and I wanted a relation ship like yayas and hayes they were cuite!!

SHAWNS****PROV****

I walked in and say hays holding mariah I said ewww get a room hayes said this is my room!!i walked up to see Abby se looked so beautiful I like her and today was the day I was going to tell her.so I did mariah and hayes are ready knew so they left with skyleen and I told her Abby I like u and I need to stay with me and stay and I like to give you what you need will you be my gf or nah!? She said of course!

I was going to magcon with hays ,abby, and now Shawn . so we all packed hayes and I room was a new I haven't packed I felt really bad so I started to clean "babe stop"hayes said .but hayes I don't want your room to be mess......i wan now cut of he kissed me.!and I shut up he said i don't care it all maters is that you are here ! I kissed him than we went to the store to get food for the trip just the ladies so we got junk food and a whole bunch is soda and cups.

We left and we drove on the car I was driving and hayes was in the passenger seat and Abby and hayes were in the back of the car.i cooked back and say the we're talking do I turned to music up in the front so they can talk I looked back and say they were kissing. I said ewww the both looked at me and said what you guys so it all the time !I started to laugh.

At magcon

Abby and I went shopping while the boys were doing the magcon thing Abby and I dident want all of te girls to call us things.so we went to forever 21.And we got clothes and other things

. I got flower crowns and Abby did to .Abby got lipgloss and bracelets and short shorts and skirts.mariah"Abby said It was summer and Abby had stayed the night and hayes and I house .the morning was CRAZY we had to go to magcon!i was putting makup on on the barroom so was Abby we loves makeup so me and Abby almost were wearing the same thing se was wearing galxy vans so was I but is was wearing a hayes grier shoe and I hade a flower crown on.and hayes came up to me and kissed me Abby and skyleen were lik ewwwww!!!!!

HAYES**** PROV*****

Mariah looked great I that shirt I went up to her and kissed her . Abby basicly my little sis and skyleen said ewwww!!!!but i had to she looked stunning !

ABBYS****PROV****

I really liked Shawn but I dident want anyone to know and I wanted a relation ship like yayas and hayes they were cuite!!

SHAWNS****PROV****

I walked in and say hays holding mariah I said ewww get a room hayes said this is my room!!i walked up to see Abby se looked so beautiful I like her and today was the day I was going to tell her.so I did mariah and hayes are ready knew so they left with skyleen and I told her Abby I like u and I need to stay with me and stay and I like to give you what you need will you be my gf or nah!? She said of course!

Manny and I want shopping for the rode and got runs of food and soda.

As so as we came back we left.i looked back and say Abby and Shawn we talking so I teased them. and we got their and Abby and I want shopping at:forever 21, wet seal ,and styles and than the show was over . bammmm!!! Shawn tackles Abby.BOOM!!!! I got hayes tackled by hayes he what's holding me on his shoulder and said ready set hike and they tossed us into the air. Abby screamed and I laugh. and them we went to the care and got our penny boareds. we rode to the beach and went on the pear and hayes took of my shoes and he took my hand and we jumped over. Abby flipped out and Shawn drug her over.she scram end ANC than we dot kicked off of te beach for life if was worth it am I right