Chapter .4

A couple of days later Hayes and I hade lived by ourselves.so we had a house warming party bug we made shure Blake wasent their.so the day went on and we talked the whole day around 10:09 everyone left it was me and hayes he felt bed for what happened so he led me upstairs and he slapped my ass I screamed and yelled and said hayes and I locked him out of the room and he opened the door and he saw that the window opened and one top of it was a ledge and I was sitting on the ledge and hayes dident know this I was up there so I swing down and kissed him !i saw someone drove up and it was Abby and Shan we haven't seen them in a couple of of months so we talked for a whole and hayes and Shawn walked away they both at the same time nelt down and said with This 💍 I promice that I will love you forever and alwayse forever hayes said

Forever I said

Ok Abby said

Ok Shawn said

A couple min later we decited to go to a a fancy restraint and had dinner.after went home and it was couple vs couple like we played basked ball we one foot ball we one volleyball lost they one and it was the pie eating contest and they one it all came out to a tie so we decited to okay we had to play truth or dare and all the guys came over so we started and the song bubblegum came on and carter daired me to twerk really good so I did hayes face was like😉😲so it was my turn so I asked cameron if he like me and he said yeah hayes left and than came back hayes was pissed and than I'll cut to the weird part when taylr had to give me a lap dance so my face was like😶and than everyone went home and it was just me hayes went out so I was I'm Instagram and Twitter and than I made chocolate chip cookies and are them cleaned up and than got ready to go to sleep and than I brushed my teeth and I felt something was missing when I was away from hayes. so I heard someone coming up the stairs and it was.....cam I felt weird and i said do you know we're Hayes is he said ummm no wait look hayes was going to suprise me for my birthday and I screamed and than he kissed my cheek all I said was awe boo that hurt .hayes said sorry and can left we got ready to sleep we locked all of the windows and we cuddled he was laying normal I had one if my legs on his and my arm upon his muscular stomach he was shirt less so yeah I had to I was wearing spandex and a foley shirt he was shirtless and in his boxers .and all of the sudden he Alex me a question "babe he said how do you know that u really love someone? I said well the thought of them makes you cry that's how you know " why what's going ........