Chapter .9

So we went shopping for hayes. he got some stuff but scence he made me buy the shorts I made him buy some shoes with the sides showing. so we left I was caring the stuff on hayes back.everyone kept staring at me cuz of the shorts and a couple of girls were giggling at hayes hotness! I said,"what the fuck Are you staring at" . hayes was laughing and I did to. so we got home and hayes took a shower and I ordered pizza and I was watching Netflix and hayes came down and scared me to deth! and than I told him why don't we do something!"like what "!? ummm idk lets invite Abby and Shawn over ?! hayes said"ya" so hayes drove over their and picked them up. they came and Abby said "mariah wtf are u wearing"?! "hayes wanted me to buy them so u made him buy the shirt"!"oh" and we ate pizza and we had fun and in the house me and hayes we throwing a football in the house back and fourth and class broke and my foot had been cut open bad like a couple inches.we drove to the hospital and I had to get stitches and we went home on crutches. so we decited to watch old Disney movies and cuddle scence Abby and Shawn had left and before the movie ended I had fallen asleep and hayes dident want to wake me up do he just layed their.

The next day

Hayes was making breakfest and I hobbled I've their and we ate. So hayes got ready beacuse he had a football game an his whole family was their so I got on my hayes football jersey.

The BFF👭:hey are you going to hayes game or nah!XD

ME:too be honest idk u going

The BFF👭:ya but not endless you go

Me:yeah Ima go

Hayes was getting ready and he looked so cutie in his stuff. so I got ready. after the game the score was 200-177 we one so we celebrated and hayes was so happy that I went after he carried me in his arms and we want home and we were really tired and hot it atleast 100 out side so my stitches healed an we went swimming I was getting g ready to go in and hayes tackles me in the pool!abby and Shawn came over and hug out and went swimming and Abby was taning and than all of the sudden Shawn threw her in after I got out .Abby got dressed and so did I we talked and made diner. hayes woke me up and than I woke up to hayes holding me at Least I thought it was and it was Abby we started to laugh and than hayes walked in "so u taking my spot ok ima take yours and hayes ran down stairs Abby ran after hays said Ina kiss him on the cheek is you never do that again he said laughing and she said k and than hayes ran up stairs while Abby called for pizza and hayes came in to me changing "HAYES" I yelled he just stayed their and so I got into a towel and shit the door on him. so I got changed and hayes was still at the door and than I kissed him on the cheek he smiled ad hayes changed into his cloths and than we ate and than ..... We had a cookiedoe fight and I got tons of it in my jar so did Abby so Abby pushed hayes and Shawn into the pool and I laughed we ran into the house I his under the bed and Abby hid behind the door of the closet and hayes came in and saw Abby he said ima kiss Shawn on the cheek if you don't tell me where my babe is at Abby dident say a thing she said do it ."SHAWN"hayes said and than Shan came up and than Hayes kissed him on the cheek in I came from under the bed and than hayes smiled I looked at him like I was mad and his face drops from a smile and I started to laugh he tackled me I was laughing and than Abby yelled dog pile and they all say on hated pack and he was on me. and then they all got off. this was one of the best days ever!