Chapter .2

We stayed at a hotel of a week beacuse of magcon.after a week or so we drove back to our house . and Shawn ad Abby wanted to stay over so we let them stay u let them use nashes old bed so they don't have to sleep on the floor. we were all one the couch and there's was two sepert couches the boys were acting weird so Abby and I went out for pizza.and when we got back the boys were made at us beacuse we dident talk them with us.And me and Abby did the same hayes said babe get over here I dident move I was on twitter it was like 12:00 so he went upstairs cuz he was mad.ad Shawn said boo get over here Abby dident move so Shawn came over and sat behind me with Abby. so I went up stairs and hayes was in tears. "Hayes" I said what babe he said I love you so much he looked at me and said than why are u mad babe.?boo hayes benjiman hayes grier I love you I would never be made at you ever we have our ups and down but I'll cuddle with you at the end if the day I will cuddle with you and kiss you and play foot ball when ever.?!Boo I love you so much and I want you to know that?!

Alwayse I said

Alwayse he said

And than we cuddled threw the whole night And Huged and kissed!

It was true love💕