KTH .8

Save me

Save me

I need you there

Before I fall

Fall..

Taehyung POV's

I walks down the quiet street with a stuffy feeling in my chest. I think  i made the right choice but it is not, i am tottally wrong.

The night is getting colder, moonlight slowly begins to disappear even the wind feels like gone too. A pieces memory of my family replayed back again and again in my head made me feels even worse.

Maybe,
I should just keep quiet

I covered my face the feeling swelled forced me to shout and tears just fell away.  I really couldn't hold it anymore.

But then
A warm comfy blanket fall covered my shoulder, i stopped crying and turn around found a girl sit with me.

" how pathetic"

She says when look at me, the she grab my shoulder  hugged me.

"Wh.. what are you doing?" I said while trying to release her arms.

"You must be gratefull, I helps you let the cold away"

She release her arm move a space and stare at me

"What are you doing here?"

"It's not your bussines, why do you care?"

Why the way she talk is look more old than her appearance.  is she older than me? But she looks young.

" just in case, if you need my help"

She keep looking at me like waiting something.

"You know, I need someone to help me in the store. But, i haven't find anyone"

"If you want, i will give you a room, three meals everyday and sure a job fee"

This girl looks even more strange than before, i mean how could she offer me a job while met me accidentally like this.

I take the blanket in my shoulder and put it in her hand.

"Thank you, but i've had another job"

I said while thinly smile left her behind

.
.
.
.

The Girl POV's

That boy seems like need a help, the way he cry before like there are serious problem happen but i won't ask, i am just a stranger so there's no possibility he would answer me.

I take a look at my watch as i stand up.
It is 18.00

Ah the time for open the store but i am already this tired, being a student and a employee like this make me dying everyday. 

Thank you for reading
I hope you guys like it
Please vote and
tell me your thoughts in comments
^♡^" ~