KTH.9

Haloooo 👋

I admit that I was changed my mind, I won't moved this story to In*** at least for now because it's a little bit complicated when I only have one single phone that really precious. While watpadd always accept me just the way i am.

Thank You Watpadd 💐

Well, let's get to the story~

.
.
.

Author POV

The girl smile when she realize her young sis waited in front of the store with a wide smile.

"Sis, I already cooked a ramyeon for you"

She grabbed my hands and pull me into the kitchen tell me to sit while she take a warm bowl of ramyeon

"Eat a lot sis, I will cooked it again if you want"

"Also, while you eat I can help you prepare for the store hehee"

She said then pick up my shopping bag and put each of them to different places.

I was lucky to have a younger sis like you,Song Eri .

"Don't you have anything else than ramyeon to cook?"

I say it while slurping the ramyeon, this is delicious but I need another food, really.

"A fried chicken?"

"You know it wasn't the answer right?"

I noticed the big sign of store name, it's written "Song's Fried Chicken" big, bold but dull, it seems so clear that not many customers come.

Also

Why do I keep getting hallucinating like this. It is make happy but also just tear me down.

"Eri, I was fine. Don't worry about me"

She stops for a while, and come sit by my side see me with a very serious sight ever

" What did you say?"

"Sis, I will always right here with you, don't you get that? I don't want to leave you alone"

I can barely see her face, no I just don't want to. It's just i have to accept the reality, but it was really hard

"Sis.."

Eri put her hands on my shoulder, patting my back.

"GO AWAY, JUST GO PLEASE"

I screamed

I covered my face as the tears falling down. I can't take it anymore. This feeling haunted me nearly a year. Why do they all left me with all this sorrowfull lonely restaurant.

Thank you for reading
I hope you guys like it
Please vote and
tell me your thoughts in comments
^♡^" ~