:: Chapter 9 ::

::

The rain continues to pour, whilst Katsuki stares into Ochaco's brown eyes with so much passion and need. He hadn't felt like this in a long time, or maybe even ever. This was certainly different for him, it felt nice and warm.

—::—

"Argh, thanks for letting me stay here." He says, taking off his shoes.

"No problem Bakug- I mean... Katsuki." She stands still, leaning backwards on the kitchen countertop.
"Better get used to that, Ochaco."

She smiles at him, making him soft once more. And desperate too.

"Fucking come here." He muttered under his hot breath.

Katsuki's deep crimson eyes gaze on Ochaco's petite body, he obsessively grabs her by the waist and roughly kisses her while she was unattended. She couldn't help but push back, syncing in with so much passion. Katsuki glazes his tongue over her bottom lip, she jokingly refuses till his hands ran down to her ass, making her flinch and gasp quietly, leaving a small gap for him to freely explore her mouth.

He pulls back, a thin line of saliva being held between their lips, he plants small hickeys that were definitely going to spread more and more rumors. Otherwise, he didn't really care.

"K-Katsuki"
"Mm, yes?"
"N-nothing-"

He lifts her chin up to his eye level, and kisses her once more.

"You can tell me anything, shorty."

The new nickname surely was accurate and slightly offensive, but Ochaco tried to be more dominant as she backs away from him. Slowly teasing him for amusement.

"Argh!"

He suddenly carries her, Ochaco's leg grappling around his waist with her soft hands ruffling through his ash-blonde hair. Katsuki places her on the countertop, and runs his hands up her shirt.

"Not today, Katsuki" She giggles and hugs him for warmth and happiness, she looks at him and stares at him with a proud grin.
"Fuck."

He complains, scowling quietly inside, still wanting her more. Bakugou's eyes scan around the kitchen, seeing almost nothing.

"Oi pink cheeks."
"Yes?" She finally faces him again

"Why isn't anything there in the kitchen?"

"Uhm, y-you see—"
"So were you lying about our fucking promise?"

"N-No! I just, didn't have enough time to buy..." Uraraka's voice started to grow distant from earshot, her nervousness fielding the room.

He takes out his phone, leaving Uraraka fumbling with her fingers.

"I'll be home tomorrow."

The muffled responses were inaudible to Ochaco, but she heard shouts as a reply back to Katsuki.

"Eh? Fuck no, I'm just with someone. Are you even looking out the window? The rain is fucking pouring out there!"

"..."

"I can take care of myself, alright? Bye."
"W-who was that?"
"My mom, I'm not going anywhere until you fucking eat."

::

Katsuki opens the different cabinets, a gist of dust and emptiness occupying most of it. His new partner still sits on the counter, just watching him trying to find food for her.

"That's it, we're buying groceries tomorrow."
"W-we?"
"Yeah, you're fucking mine now, right?"

Ochaco feels her cheeks swarming with heat and joy, failing to resist a smile.

"Yeah... I guess you're mine too."
"You guess?" He says, smirking and closing the cabinets
"Fine, fine... You are."
"Sorry say that again, babe?"

Wah! Did he just call me... babe?!

Ochaco internally screams (so are you i'm guessing) and is left speechless, not knowing how to respond. As her face beamed with the color red, she jumps down from the counter and hugs him, she then hides herself on his chest.

"Y-you're mine." She states, loud enough to let him hear it.

Katsuki snickers and kisses her on the forehead.

::

Exploring the unfamiliar area of her house, Uraraka tries to let him relax in her home. They enter her bedroom, the walls were plainly wood and most of her accessories in the room were pink.

"So, uh, where should I sleep?" Bakugou scratches his chin

"You could... sleep with me on the bed? A-Actually, no, you might not be comfortable with it—"
"I'll be fine with you on the bed, shorty"
"You know you should really stop calling me that"
"What, you want to be called 'babe' again?"

She seemed to be flustered with the question, she didn't know what to say. Yes? No? Maybe? A blush appeared on her cheeks, just because of that thought.

"M-maybe.."
"I'll work on that I guess"
"Turn around, I'm going to change"

He nods and waits patiently for her. And after a few quick seconds, she finally finished.

"A-alright, you can turn around now"

As he swirls around, he observes that her pajamas are light pink as well.

"Is pink actually your favorite color?"
"My parents said that it suited me, so I liked it even more!"
"Mm"

—::—

After preparing the bed, she hops unto it, relaxing and reeling off the stress.

Bakugou was in the bathroom, washing his smooth face and wiping off the dirt. He walks out of it, and shoots his view at Uraraka. Assuming she was already asleep, he silently climbs on the bed, lies down and gently places a kiss on her lips. Her eyes opened and her heart raced even more. Uraraka pulled Bakugou deeper into the kiss, her hands behind his neck.

"I only wanted to say goodnight, but it seems you want me now~"
"Well then, I guess we should sleep anyway, goodnight~"

They shared one last kiss and cuddled with each other for warmth, a smile plastered on both of their faces, what a crazy day.

I love you.

::

// hey guys! so first of all, thank you for 1k! it means an awful lot to me than you think! second, requirements are piling up and i do not like it, so i will try to post any day in the week if i can!
again, thank you for the support and PLUS ULTRA! //