XXI. " The house by the cemetery"

"Marcoislove, their best friend Bella, and her little sister and brother went to Bella's grandparents' house to spend the night when they were younger. Although the house was next to a cemetery, no one was too worried. The writer was rather fascinated, but not yet wary.
Bella's grandpa helped them set up a tent in the backyard. That night, they were up late watching a movie. When it was over, the user and Bella left the tent and went to sit on the swings in the backyard. Bella began telling stories about the haunted house she used to live in.
After a while, something in the cemetery caught the writer's attention. When their eyes adjusted to the dark, they made out a faceless, horned figure looking at them through the darkness. Bella didn't see the figure at first, but when the user directed her attention to it, she freaked out. The pair bolted for the tent, zipping themselves inside. They turned on music to try to help them fall asleep, but it didn't muffle the sounds of a fence rattling like something wanted to climb over and a repeating, terrifying bull-like huff.
The next morning, they tried to tell their story to Bella's family. Bella's grandparents were skeptical, but her sister and mother, who had lived with Bella in the haunted house, believed every word."

<< Okayy...so that's the story, but funny or not, I found a movie with the exact same title . It's not related to the story, and It's pretty old ! Despite all of that, if you want to watch It I put the trailer of the film in the visual description. Still...I saw it and absolutely hated it :))) It's sooo cringe and bad directed, but if you want a good laugh and you're dying of boredom I totally recommend it to you. HAVE FUN !! >>