Chapter Nine - Time goes by...

Mrs. Kingston: So, did you find a job today?

Brook answered by a lie, before Hannah did by the terrible truth.

- Sure! We’re going to fix some things now and it will be good!

- I’m glad to hear it! Because you’ll have to find somewhere else to live. Your 3rd month is nearly over, so hurry up if you don’t want to be... “kicked out” of England!

Later, somewhere in London...

Brook: How can you bear this old thing? She’s so... Old! And grumpy!

Hannah: Well, she must be quite upset by our round-trips between the boys flat and her house.

Brook: That’s an idea! We could live with them!

Hannah: Are you crazy? FOUR GUYS and TWO GIRLS! You can’t be serious...

Brook: Why? What’s the matter?

Hannah: 4 and 2; inferiority problem. Boys and girls; sex problems. Both: BIG PROBLEMS!

Brook: C’mon, if there’s a problems, there’s always some solutions!

Hannah: Like what? Couple war? Two straights couple VS one gay couple?

Brook: WHY DO YOU ALWAYS... steal my ideas.

Hannah: By the way, Tom is not gay. He’s dating Giovanna.

Brook: Only for the moment! His coming out is not so far away...

Hannah: Brook, please...

Brook: He should take this opportunity with Danny! When he’d be 40, married with 4 children, it will be too late!

Hannah: Danny is straight. He has crushed on you.

Brook: Me NEITHER. So maybe Tom should try with Harry. After all, he might be gay...

Hannah: And how could you know it, Sherlock?!

Brook: Little a, he’s always hugging Dougie.

Hannah: Everybody loves to hug Dougie.

Brook: Little b, he sleeps with his drumsticks. That’s just awkward.

Hannah: Er... doesn’t prove anything.

Brook: And little c, he loves you, dates you for nearly 2 months, but never has only slept with you 7 times – sooooo he’s gay!

Hannah: If all the boys who haven’t slept with me more than 7 times were gay, sorry to say this but ALL THE MEN IN THE WORLD WOULD BE CONCERNED!

Brook, joking: Oh gosh, all these gay men?!

Hannah: And on top of that, how coud you know how many times we did it?!

Brook: The walls are thin, Hannah...

Hannah: Are you serious?!

Brook: Oh yeah... I’ve counted the nights! You did it twice on the first one, then 3 times more on the 2nd month and 2 times this month!

Hannah: Sorry to disappoint but I have to correct you here; First, this conversation is COMPLETELY INSANE. Then, we did it more than you think as you and me are not always in the same house. Harry and I went in other...places together, and finally; WHAT SHOULD I SAY ABOUT YOU AND DOUG?!

Brook: Wow...Well done then! Looks like my little Nana is becoming a real woman! =D

Hannah: Argh shut up! >< Plus, you didn’t answer my question...