The Girl in the Elavator | P.P

You went to the corner shop after school and made your way back to the tower block. You decided to take the elevator, seeing as you took the stairs down this morning. The lift door opened to reveal your crush, Peter.

"Hi Peter." you smiled as you walked in.

"You know my name?!"

"Yeah, of course. We're in the same class for maths and science." You knew you sounded quite creepy. "I'm just observant." you laughed.  "Do you know mine?"

"Yeah, of course I do. You're (Y/N), the smartest girl in Midtown."

You blushed, looking away. "No one's as clever as you, Peter." You smiled, it being his turn to blush.

"Wel-" He was interrupted as the elevator jolted. You fell on top of Peter and hung on for dear life, having no idea what was going on.  The elevator suddenly stopped. Realising how close you were to each other, you broke apart.

"I, err. S-sorry about that."

"It's fine." he smiled, sending goosebumps over your body.

You went into the far right corner and whipped out your phone, texting your mum to let her know that the elevator was stuck and that you'll be late. Peter did the same.

"Oh shit." He mumbled as his stared at his screen.

"What is it?"

"May says it's gonna take at least an hour for them to fix the elevator."

You sat down in your corner and Peter sat down opposite you. You got out the chocolate you bought and began to eat.

"Do you want some?"

You could see the hunger in his eyes but he kindly denied.

"No thanks."

"Here, have it. We're gonna be here for some time," passing him a bar of chocolate.

"Thank you."

"It's fine. Erm, do you mind if I put some music on?"

"No, not at all!"

You put on 'Galway Girl' by Ed Sheeran and started to sing along.

"She played the fiddle in an Irish man
But she fell in love with an English man
I kissed her on the neck and then I took her by the hand
Baby I just wanna dance."

Peter chuckled before joining in as well.

"You're my pretty little Galway Girl!" You both literally screamed out, laughing at the same time.

Before you knew it, the door opened. You could see your mum and Aunt May on the other side, seriously worried. You picked up the rubbish and ran to your mum, giving her the biggest hug ever.

"Are you alright, dear?", scanning your body for injuries.

"I'm fine, mum."

You made your way to Peter as Aunt May and your mum walked back whilst talking to their apartments.

"That was really fun."

"What, being stuck in an elevator?" I asked him, laughing.

"No, being with you.", he said seriously. "I would love to keep in touch with you, I'm not sure if you feel the same way though..."

"I've had a crush on you for years now, silly!"
You got out a pen from your pocket and wrote your number on his arm. Before you left, you kissed him lightly on his cheek.

"Call me."