•~H.G. x Reader #3: The Cloak, Wand, Stone, and Sword~•

What's good my dudes! Sorry about the inconsistencies, i finally got my shit together :) Here's a non canon short :3

H.G. x Reader #3: The Cloak, Wand, Stone, and Sword
Key:
y/e/c- your eye color
y/h/c- your hair color
y/n- your name
y/l/n- your last name
y/h- your house

You sat on the edge of your bed, with your tortured y/e/c eyes staring back at you through the shining steel. You turned your head towards the giant stained glass window that brought light into your shared dorm room of y/h. The light reflected off of the polished surface of your relic. The Sword of Ricos was in your family's name for the past decades, and the story behind it long forgotten. For the past few nights you haven't gotten any sleep due to the nightmares that had engulfed your head. It all had to do with the sword, as you leaned over to place the sword back against the wall you heard your name, but muffled, a distasteful tone attached to the last letter.

"Who's there?" As you turned around you saw Him in a vapor form that slowly materialized.

"Y/n, Y/n Y/l/n. So glad we've finally met. I'm afraid that The Sword of Ricos is mine now, with that I'll be halfway through finding all of the Deathly Hallows.

"Wait what how'd you get here? Someone!! He's in-"

"Shush Y/n, I think you should keep quiet given your circumstances. You know I can have both of your parents on their deathbed in a matter of seconds. Please hand over the sword. No harm will come to you or them Y/n. You have my word." The man smiled deviously. He thrust out his hand as a notion to give the family item.

"It won't be used, and if so will be cleaned and polished after every use...give it to me, or die."
He looked at you with a wounded face, his eyes blank as he searched for a cue from you.

"You know what, this is going nowhere. I hope you...well survive these next days. That sword won't save you. So make sure to hold on to the ones you love." He said as he uttered something under his breath. Black smoke instantly enveloped your room and vanished in that same moment. You felt a pain in your chest and you stumbled across the floor. As the pain hit you harder every breath you had taken you grabbed on the bed rail gasping for air.

"The sword Y/n, recall the past to remember the future. Raise the sword skyward to seek your answer.  Everyone forgets there's space in between."

"Space...in between? What in the bloody hell does that mean? Hello? What has this got to do*gasp* with me?"

"Your Name. Your honor. Your sacrifices." whispered the rough voice.

"What name? What honor? What did I sacrifice!?"

"The ones you love, will now fall. Your heart will break as your soul will shatter. None shall happen if you can recall what happened in the space long forgotten, and the space you will always remember. Pass the story on as well as the sword, do the legend justice as your ancestors once have. Voldemort was wrong, the sword can save you from the curse he cast on you. You have to connect and remember your past."  The voice subsided and sword began to glow. Minutes passed as you tried to wrap your mind on what had just occurred. As the act of breathing got tougher, Hermione had conveniently come back from her tutoring session with Harry.