Saved

Richard's POV 

Seeing kahlia in this club made me sick to my stomach. As I kept looking at her I noticed that something was really off. I started to think to myself, was meloni actually telling the truth for once? Was she actually kidnapped and this was the place she was brought to? I knew I had to get my daughter off this stage and out of this club. 

"Devin! That's kahlia!" I yelled over to him.

"We gotta get her out of here!" He said looking at my half naked daughter. 

I quickly grabbed kahlia and we quickly ran out of the club. My mind was racing one thousand miles a minute and I couldn't think straight at all. She look as if she was high to the point where she couldn't even function. I needed to know how my babygirl got here. 

"Get her in the car and we will take her to the hotel and go from there." I said getting into the drivers seat. 

When we got kahlia to the hotel I had so many questions. Had she been eating? Was she on drugs? Who brought her here? How did she get in this situation? How did my babygirl get here?

"Kahlia honey, how did you get here?" I asked.

"David brought me here." She said in a hushed tone. 

"What do you mean david brought you here?" I said getting angry just hearing his name.

"He kidnapped me daddy." She said in a hushed tone. 

I looked at devin with nothing but rage in my eyes. What meloni had said was true. My daugher had been kidnapped and drugged.

"Okay hun. Let's just get some rest and then we can talk about everything in the morning." I said looking at her.

My mind was racing one thousand miles a minute. As kahlia had made her way to the shower, I pulled devin in the hallway. 

"Bro, meloni wasn't lying man." I said putting my hands in my face feeling horrible. 

"Aye man don't down yourself. She lied about a lot to you. I'm not surprised that you didn't believe her. But let's not focus on that, we gotta focus on how david got her here and what's been happening to her." Devin said reassuring me.

"You're right bro, but devin I'm telling you david will die for harming my daughter." I said in pure rage. 

Kahlia's POV 

I had woken up in my dad's hotel room and thought I was dreaming. It was a relief to not be in chris's clutches but I knew I would have to explain to my dad how I been dancing at a club and that's how david was able to find me. And that I wasn't ready for.

"Dad?" I asked as I woke up.

"Yes baby girl?" He said in a raspy voice.

"Can we get breakfast, I'm starving." I said getting out of the bed. 

"Of course. Go in my suitcase and get a pair of basketball shorts and a t shirt. After breakfast we are gonna fly back to Louisiana. He said walking to the bathroom.

My dad, devin and I had left the hotel room and went to a small cafe down the street. I was dreading the conversation that I knew was coming. 

"So kahlia I have to know. How did david get to you and why bring you here?" My dad asked.

"Daddy it's a long story." I said exhaling.

"Well I'm listening." He said sitting up straight.

"Well, after mom told me that she cheated on you and that you left, she left too. We got into an argument about how she had cheated on you and she left me. I had no one to help me pay for school and I didn't want to drop out of school so, I turned to dancing.  My friend krystal dances every other weekend, so I asked her to help me get a job and she did and everything was good. I was making money and able to pay for everything that needed to be paid for. But then somehow david found out where I was working at and one night kidnapped me and drove me to magic city where chris was waiting for me. Chris had instantly put me to work and if I refused he would just beat me but one morning things got worse and he just decided to rape me." I said wiping my tears away.

"Baby girl I'm so sorry. I thought leaving would be best but clearly I was wrong. I never thought this would happen. I will make sure david and chris will pay for this. I promise." He said looking me straight in the eyes.

If I knew anything about my dad, it was when this man made promises he pulled through with them, always. 

~Characters~

Kahlia~ Lauren London

Krystal~ Meagan Good

Kaitlyn~ Zendaya 

Layla~ Teyana Taylor 

Kayla~ Karrueche Tran 

Meloni~ Regina King

Caroline~ Taraji P. Henson

Richard~ Idris Elba 

David~ Brian J. White

Chris~ Michael Ealy 

Devin~ Cuba Gooding Jr

Lilly~ Gabrielle Union