I'm sorry

Kaitlyn's POV 

This night did not end the way I thought it would. I had watched three people get shot in the head and chest and I had no clue how to react or what to think. Trey must've really cared about Kahlia if he were willing to kill two people for her. I knew that I was making a mistake coming with Layla but I didn't listen to my guy and almost got myself killed. 

"Kaitlyn." Richard said snapping myself out of my thoughts

"Yes." I said scared of the next thing he would say.

"After tonight you can no longer have contact with Kahlia. Even though you didn't want to be there and known you shouldn't have been there you still had some dark thoughts about my daughter and I won't go for having my daughter being out in any kind of danger." He said keeping his eyes on the road the whole time. 

"I understand." I said softly.

"Mr. Richard, i hear what you had said about me not having anymore contact with Kahlia, and I'm asking you please don't take her away from me like this. I know I had some very wrong intentions but trust me every vengeful thought I ever had towards her is gone and if anything I just want my best friend back in my life." I said wiping tears away. 

"Kaitlyn you've been daughters friend for years and the last think I would ever want is to see is my baby girl lose her bestfriend especially if she doesn't know why. Now if I let you continue to have contact with her and I even get the slightest thought that you are plotting for my daughters down fall I promise you, you'll end up like the three bodies that burned to the bits of hell where they belong." He said sternly and i knew he meant every world he said.

"I understand. You have my word." I said looking him in the eye.

"Should I tell Kahlia what happened?" Trey asked.

"I'm not going to tell her right now but later on we will." Richard said. 

The drive back was silent and it gave me time to think about everything. Kahlia had been my bestfriend through it all, she never switched up on me, always kept it real with me whether if I wanted to hear it or not, she was my shoulder to cry on when any dude broke my heart, and was down to beat any bitch ass when they tried it with me. This girl didn't deserve they stuff that was coming towards her, she deserves nothing but the world and I needed to be a better bestfriend.

Characters

Kahlia~ Lauren London

Krystal~ Meagan Good

Kaitlyn~ Zendaya 

Layla~ Teyana Taylor 

Kayla~ Karrueche Tran 

Meloni~ Regina King

Caroline~ Taraji P Henson

Richard~ Idris Elba 

David~ Brian J White

Chris~ Michael Ealy 

Devin~ Cuba Gooding Jr

Lilly~ Gabrielle Union

Trey~ Trey Songz