Conniving Bitches

Kahlia's POV 

Since trey had left to do something I was left alone to my own thoughts. These last couple of weeks had been scary and I never wanted to live that again and I would never wish that on my worst enemy. I kept thinking about when my dad said that he would "take care" of things I wanted to know what he meant and what he was going to do. I kept thinking about school and when I was going back, I knew I needed to go back and I wanted to go back. I wanted my life back.

"Hey girly, how you feeling?" Krystal asked walking into my room with food.

"Hey. I mean I just feel numb." I said.

"Wanna talk about it?" She asked sitting down.

"I mean, like why did this happen to me? I thought I had put Chris in my past and I intended for him to stay there.  And something else that's been bothering me, Katilyn has barely said a word to me since I been back and I wanna know wassup with her." I said thinking.

"Girl me and Kayla were thinking the same thing just didn't want to say anything." She said as Kayla walked in.

"Y'all talking about Kaitlyn?" She asked. 

"Yeah, like why is she acting weird?" I said bitting into my burrito.

"Well I don't know exactly why, but I heard her on the phone with someone having what sounded like an intense conversation." Kayla said.

"Did you hear her say anything?" I asked.

"No, I tried not to listen. But she has been acting weird. When you were missing she wasn't really sounding like she wanted to find you. She was just quite the whole time. Kayla explained.

"Yeah I remember the night you went missing she was a little concerned but as the weeks went on she wasn't caring as much." Krystal chimed in.

"Yeah I wanna know what's up with shorty and I wanna know now." I said thinking to myself. 

Kaitlyn's POV 

I was sick and tired of kahlia. I was sick and tired of her always having the attention. She always got the fine guys, the better grades, everything and it needed to stop. That's why when she got kidnapped I didn't care that she was gone, the attention finally wasn't on her. It sounded crazy but I didn't even care, I was meeting with someone that had the same thoughts as me.

"Hey girly, I was surprised when I got your text." Layla said as I sat down at the table. 

"Yeah, I figured you would be the one I should come to." I said.

"Yes baby girl you came to the right place." She said smiling. 

"So let's plan something." I said smiling. 

"Well I want trey, what do you want?" She asked.

"Hm, we agree on something, so when is this going down?" She asked. 

"Well if you want trey then you gotta get him when he's alone. Let's just beat her ass, I could careless about her." I said thinking of the ways I could do some damage. 

"Nah, let's get rid of her." She said with hate in her eyes.

"How so?" I asked. 

"Wasn't she kidnapped recently?" She asked.

"Yeah, but her damn daddy found her and brought her back."I said in pure anger. 

"Well let's finish what David started." She said with a sneaky look on her face. 

"Wait how do you know David?" I asked confused.

"Well, when I left Louisiana, I went to magic city. I met Chris and he loved me. We were happy and the second that bitch Kahlia came in the picture he kicked me out. He made more room for her by kicking me out." She explained. 

"So what do you wanna do to her?" I asked.

"Well I'll think about that and let you know. I know this place where we can take her. I'll show it to you." She said. 

"When?" I asked.

"Today, we can drive out there." She said.

"Alright, let's go." I said getting up and grabbing my keys.

"Say less."  She said smiling.