Realization

Meloni's POV 

To think that Richard wanted a divorce wasn't sitting right with me. But then I had started to think that I had actually done wrong. I did lie to him and my daughter about everything. I needed to get my man back and I knew exactly how to do it.

"Where the hell are you going dressed like that?" Caroline asked me as I walked down the stairs.

"I'm going to get my man back." I said smiling.

"You must be crazy. You know damn well that man has moved on and he's not going back." She said.

"He will come back." I said.

I wasn't hearing anything. I knew what I was capable of and I knew that I could get Richard back with the ease. Richard can say all he wants that he as moved on but that's going in one ear and out the other. I'm getting mines back. I had gotten to Richard's place within no time and I was a little bit nervous. But I knew I could shake it off once I got to his front door. 

"What the hell are you doing here Meloni?" He said opening the door.

"Move Richard, let me in." I said walking in and stopping in my tracks.

"What is she doing here?" I said getting in my feelings.

"I'm Lilly, and you must be Meloni." She said standing.

"Richard.." I said turning to him.

"I told you I moved on. What did you not believe me?" He asked.

"You ain't go the damn right to move on! I'm your wife not this bitch!" I screamed.

"Watch your fucking mouth. I'm happy with Lilly, I was never happy with you." He said calmly. 

"Richard I wore this for you baby." I said unzipping my my jacket revealing my lingerie.

"Zip that shit back up Meloni and get the fuck out of my house." He said coldly. 

"You just gonna let this bitch come in between what we got Richard?" I said damn near crying. 

"You know what bitch that's it." She said getting off the couch.

The next thing I knew I was getting my hair pulled and we hit the ground can't even lie she had me. I was catching blows to the face, tugs at my hair, all that. We were going at it for at least two minutes before Richard had pulled her off of me.

"Baby calm down." He whispered to her.

And with that I decided it was my time to leave. He was happy with her and that's what hurt the most, and at the same time I was disappointed in myself. I had lied so much, cheated a few times more than Richard and Kahlia know, I've ruined the relationship I had with my daughter and for no reason. I had the perfect family and I let everything go because I wanted to be selfish. I wouldn't wish this feeling upon my worst enemy. If I couldn't get my relationship back with Richard then I was gonna try with my daughter. I had gotten home and gotten the balls to pick up my phone and call my daughter.

~Phone call conversation~

Me: Kahlia?

Kahlia: What in the hell could you possibly want?

Me: I just want to talk, no fighting, I just wanna talk.

Kahlia: You're joking. Anytime I have a conversation with you we always fight.

Me: Kahlia I just want to sit down with you. Where are you?

Kahlia: Trey's house. I'll text you the address.