❄ one

❄ ❄ ❄

her intention of getting up early failed, as always, as she got up at eleven thirty. she opened her eyes and somehow made herself get out of the bed and start the search. the clothes she slept with were thrown in the laundry basket as she stepped inside the shower and let the warm water splash agains her body. 

when she was done she put on her high waisted jeans, a black crop top and her black vans. she let her hair dry without any heat by shaking her head and putting a small part of it behind her ear. the smell of coconut was spread around the room as she kept on sniffing her hands and feeling her lungs with the scent. she found her phone, put it in her pocket along with some money and went out of the apartment. she never took the key with her because she had a special litte box, somewhere under the dirt of a big flowerpot. the box was found in an instant and put where it belonged as she continued walking down the stairs. 

she made her way down her favourite bakery as she entered inside. it smelled like bread and paistries. she went over to the lady who worked at the cash register and simply said: "the usuall please." and sat on the nearest table. her pretzel with a glass of joghyrt was brought straight away.

after finishing her meal and paying the money she owned she payed the bathroom a little visit before leaving the place. while she was sat on the toilet she heard two girls talking about a new bar opening next to that famous 'havana' night club and the owner was looking for a few girls to serve drinks. 

how hard could it be to work at a bar? all you had to do was pour liquid in a glass, she could do that. and with that thought she was headed to the bar.

❄ ❄ ❄

okay i have writers block and can not write the next chapter for flower crowns and this one is already written so yeah

here you go hope you'll like it 

and i hope today is a nice day for you bc it is for me

it's my birthday yaaaas

lub ya