Chapter 4: Sophie Wait!

I don’t know why exactly but I was actually kind of happy to be here, with him. I felt kind of safe. But I can’t trust him, I shouldn’t be feeling this safe around him.

“So, I don’t think we officially introduced.” He said when he gave me the cup of tea. I wrapped my hands around the mug and it sended warm tingles through my whole body. I didn’t even realize I was this cold.

But the feeling of the cup of tea in my hands, sended hot tingles through my whole body, warming up. I brought the cup closer to my face and smelled it.

“it’s Red Rose tea.” He said, like he was reading my mind and answering the question I had been asking myself.

I hesitantly nodded my head. I know that this will sound ridiculous but…

… what if it’s poisoned okay I don’t think myself that it will be poisoned but, you never know, he kidnapped me in first place, why not killing me now?

“and it’s not poisoned if that’s what you’re thinking” he laughed silently. A small blush sneaked it’s way to my cheeks. I looked down in embarrassment. He is being nice to me and I am suspicioning him from killing me.

“hey it’s okay that you don’t trust me. you’ve been through a lot, I understand.” He whispered in a husky voice, making me try to hold back a shiver to run down my back.

He placed his hand under my chin and gently pushed it up till I faced him. that’s when I noticed that his eyes were chocolate brown. Making you want to stay looking at them for the rest of your life.

I don’t know how long I had been staring into his beautiful eyes but I think it was long cause from the moment I snapped out of my daze I noticed to smirk plastered on his face.

“you done staring into my eyes?” he joked cheekily. I blushed again and looked down to my lap.

“I’m sorry” I said shakily.

“no need to be” he said.

I brought the cup to my lips and took a small sip from it. I could feel The warm liquid  in my mouth.

It was warm, but not warm enough to burn my tongue.

I placed the cup down on the small  table in front of the couch.

I finally looked up at him.

He smiled and I just smiled back.

“Hi, I’m Liam.” He said breaking the awkward silence.

“Sophie” I said smiling back to him. I wanted to sit up a bit more straight but I knew it would hurt so He helped me to get up, this time it didn’t hurt, luckily.

The radio was on, playing from out what I think was the kitchen.

“you’re insecure, don’t know what for, …” I heard the song playing on the radio and I started smiling a little bit. I loved this song. I has helped me go through a lot in my life.

“You like that song?” he asked me smiling.

 “yah! Who doesn’t it’s one direction!” I cheered. he looked at me as if saying ‘go on’.

“they’re awesome” I stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world. well it actually was.

“so you’re a fan” I don’t know if it was a question or a statement, but he said it like someone just made his day or something.

 ”who do you like the most of them?” he asked after a while. I didn’t have to think about that question. I was obsessed with Liam Payne, well as much as I could get obsessed. My father didn’t really allow me to listen to music or go on the internet, but I still did it sometimes.