TEEN PRINCESS BOOK COVER!!!

Hayyyyy I finally got this out, so my phone is being super weird rn so I couldn't size any of these to wattpad sizing... sorry, but they still work great! I hope you like them!

Btw this is a book by OceanMelodys550 and it's great! I'll put a description later...

Btw this is a book by OceanMelodys550 and it's  great! I'll put a description later

I can remove the words in u want

Yeah so this ones head was cut out so I just tried to soften it but I don't think it worked very well

Yeah so this ones head was cut out so I just tried to soften it but I don't think it worked very well... sorry...

K hope u like one of them! I can make another one if you want, I just couldn't get one done bc my phone was acting up...

Here's the description:
A girl who was invisible to a fault, suddenly gets taken from the place where no body knows her, and is taken to the Caribbean where she's be more known than ever before. She suddenly finds herself a princess of an island with powers that even she didn't know about. With her thought to be missing father suddenly a king of the powered people, she's left to be a princess of a land she never knew about, and definitely didn't want to lead.

Tell me if I got it right??? You can use that description if you want to, since I don't think your other one is completed.

Quick thing... how are my covers? Do you think I should have a different book for them??? Or is it fine here?

~HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!