83: On The Road Again...

So I'm on the road and ready to take photos of cool things and travels! Sorry that two of these are in black and white... when it's a landscape photo especially of a city and a pink car, a brother with an orange jacket, or weird colored buildings the photo colors clash and the only option I have of making it smooth yet sharp is black and white. I'm trying something slightly knew with these semi landscapes so tell me what you think!

 I'm trying something slightly knew with these semi landscapes so tell me what you think!

Looking off an abyss on a small cliff.
"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore."
Andre Gide

"Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination

"Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination." -Roy M. Goodman

"I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met

"I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met." – John Green

I love all of these quotes for different reasons! John green is an amazing author and such a fantastic and crazy person I just love him so much even though I haven't read any of his books...

*steps unto soap box and clears throat *
The second quote makes you stop and think about life. It's very true too, many times people will strive for something they want in life and spend their whole life searching for it, they may have had fun times and adventures along the way but never stopped and truly appreciated the journey. So take a moment and stop to think about life so far and all the blessings you might have, however big or small. Christmas just passed and people are mulling over what they have just been given but think about what you've had. Life may give you challenges but always remember to appreciate the tiny moments of happiness and store them in your heart.

Oh gosh that was sappy... sorry I'm in a inspiring mood, and I hope I've made you smile or have some more hope in life today!

(Oh and I'll try and get a chapter out for kotlc dissected this week😁)

~Have A Great Night!