↱ ʀᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴀᴍ ❁

BLOOM ENT. STARTS ROOKIE PROGRAM
by @sunnysunhee | 3 hours ago

BLOOM Entertainment has just released some exciting news about their new rookie program! They've released the name of the trainees and bloom fans are quite excited about it, they're called seedlings! Not only are they being recognized for their ha...

BLOOM Entertainment has just released some exciting news about their new rookie program! They've released the name of the trainees and bloom fans are quite excited about it, they're called seedlings! Not only are they being recognized for their hard work, they're being featured in a new reality show called GARDEN TV on Mnet at 6:45 pm. Both CEOs are very excited to start filming and can't wait for their amazing trainees to get the spotlight.

Are you excited for GARDEN TV?

comments...

bloombbys: yo i can't wait for this. i can't wait to see the potential of future bloom artists!
zicoloco: bloom trainees are coming for all yall wigs
kingofcanadajacobbae: this is literally the cutest name ive ever heard of omg someone hold my hand
bubblebubblepop: theyre gon b so cute omg i canttttttttyxeswaserdtfcygvh

ᴇxᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ ᴇɴᴛ's sᴇᴇᴅʟɪɴɢs

BLOOM ENT'S SEEDLINGS are trainees who meet the CEO's expectations in variety, talent, and hard work. There will be a large number of participants in the program and everyone will get their chance to show what they have. In the first season of GARDEN TV, BLOOM ENT is introducing 5 new talented trainees. They will be showing fun skits, going on amazing trips, and most important of all, connecting with fans.

One of the CEOs will PM you to ask if you are interested in letting your trainee on GARDEN TV. It's similar to any group's reality TV show and it's quite simple. If you have suggestions for a group or soloist to join GARDEN TV, don't be hesitant to PM.

ғᴏʀᴍ

ᴛʜɪs ғᴏʀᴍ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜs ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪɴғ ғ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʀᴀɪɴᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴄᴛ ɪɴ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ғ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀs  

ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ғɪʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴʟᴇss ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ s

«»
ᴛʀᴀɪɴᴇᴇ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ—
ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏʀ sᴛᴀɢᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ— ʏᴇs ᴏʀ ɴᴏ
ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ sᴄᴇɴᴇs— such as, what kind of scenes would you want to be in?
ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs— what kind of activities do you want the group to participate in?
ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs ғᴀɴs— do they act loving, do they tease them? etc.
ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs—  are they mean to them or will they do anything the member says? etc

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴғᴜsᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs.