↱ sᴏᴏᴍᴘɪ | 4

BLOOM ENTERTAINMENT'S TRAINEES POST NEW CHOREOvideo | Mar 1, 2019by E

video | Mar 1, 2019
by E.CHAWOO

just as if you couldn't think that korea's newest entertainment label could get any better, you thought wrong. their new talented trainees, or seedlings, have just posted a dance that they choreographed themselves along with the help of other entertainment choreographer, kim byungho. they danced to the two songs, Get Like Me by Nelly ft Nicki Minaj and Pharrell Williams and Drops by FKJ ft Tom Bailey.  find the offical video down below!

CHIYEOL HOYOUNG (ORANGE-ISH FLANNEL)
VIKTOR DONGHEON (RED FLANNEL)
JUN YOUNG YONGSEUNG (DARK FLANNEL)

what do you think of these trainees?
load more comments...

standay6: can I just comment on how PRETTY chiyeol is???
yucayuta: I cant get like you but I want you 😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
bloomentsaesthetics: these boys really out here ruining my bias list and they haven't even debuted???? talent.
finessed: so what if they can dance? any idol could do this
kyuchukyu: well,,, exactly,, they're trainees so could any trainee do this?

finessed: so what if they can dance? any idol could do this ↳ kyuchukyu: well,,, exactly,, they're trainees so could any trainee do this?

SOLOIST, SUNHEE, TO BE ON KBS' HELLO COUNSELLOR
celeb | Mar 2, 2019
by nowayjose

it has now been released that newly debuted soloist will be appearing on the TV program "Hello Counsellor". Sunhee is currently promoting her debut with music shows but now her schedule has updated with a new broadcast. Fans also have noticed that sunhee cut her hair, which they are loving and still cheering her new career on!

are you excited for sunhee's appearance on hello counsellor?
load more comments...

sunshinesunhee: we noticed like a week ago that she cut her hair LMAO but she's still my wife
SHIMSHIMkokobop: SUNHEE 👏 IS 👏 THE 👏 LIGHT 👏 OF 👏 MY 👏 LIFE 👏 AND 👏 SHOULD 👏 BE 👏 YOURS 👏 TOO
johnnyisseocute: lOOK AT HER SMILE SHE IS ADORABLE I STAN ALONG WITH HER CUTE SHORT HAIR????!!!?!!?! GF MATERIAL
kohkohpuffsunhee: wife me
vxxximlol: she's doing well for a new soloist... maybe too well?